**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

31 mill Ally 3 BGs 5x5 w/ Modifiers, Lax AW T4/T5 2 BGs, LINE req, Looking for 1 Summoner

[H.FU] - House of Fat Unicorns

We will have 1 opening coming end of the AQ cycle. We just rounded out 12th in Gold 1 in Season 18, but due to the changes in Alliance War, we've collectively decided to dial it back in Season 19. As a result, we require 1 active/loyal head. A player that understands loyalty, teamwork, and communication = growth. Good communication is key #1, helps us remain organized, and aware. We're looking for a players that are capable of finishing AQ Map 5x5, consistency is KEY #2. That has 6+ 5* R5 or 6* R2, 12+ 5* R4+ or 6* R1+ or better. LINE app is REQUIRED to maintain communication. AW T5+ EXPERIENCE IS A MUST, as we will eventually return to competitive AW play down the road when it makes sense to do so. We understand that this a game, and not your life here. We're asking for participation, and communication. Everyone that has stuck around has grown quite well. We need someone who is willing to stay the course, and rock out together. This Alliance is all about making things work, and do so by sticking together (just the same, reward leeches will not be tolerated). NO HOT HEADS or DRAMA QUEENS here, nor wanted here. We like to maintain a chill and positive atmosphere here. This is a game after all, and it SHOULD be fun. We all have off days. Just a fact of life. No one here will make you feel like you're a bad player if you have an off day. Although don't confuse understanding with a lack of care about performance either. So you keeping us informed helps even on your off days. Sometimes a few words can do MUCH more than diving in at random. Our mentality is 'We'll make it work.' So here's a quick recap of the Alliance...

-Weekly SA we get at MINIMUM the 500k milestone reward weekly
-Alliance Prestige 9.7k - average 240+ Million points weekly in AQ 33rd Peak Milestone/Rank 1,000s
-AQ participation in Map 5x5 with Modifiers
-AW Tier 4/5 - We landed Platinum 4 S11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, Gold 1 17 & 18, but we're taking it easy this Season with 2 BGs, & minimal item usage
-AW Defense evolves with the Defense Tactics
-Line App a MUST
-No major/unreasonable expectations here (meaning no event mins, just participation to the best of your ability)
-We always complete peak milestones for Item Use, Completion, and all other Alliance Events short of the arena ones.
-Looking for level 60 players with a 800k+ rating that has 6+ 5* R5 or 6* R2, & 12+ 5* R4/55 or 6* R1+ champs or better.
-Minimum Prestige of 9k+ is REQUIRED; higher is always better and welcomed
-We are primarily a North American Alliance between BG1 and BG2. Looking for a North American player for BG2. A basic understanding of English is needed to maintain communication during AW and AQ.

If you feel you're a good fit, feel free to get back to me. Please contact via LINE as the in game messaging system seems to malfunction for me at the WORST of times. So please, do not contact in game. I check my Line messages quite frequently, so I should answer fairly quickly (unless I happen to be asleep, lol). Looking forward to your messages. Have fun out there!

IGN - Sirius Break
Line ID - siriusbreakmkii

P.S. - We've maintained the core lineup of players for a long time so, we're ideally looking for a long term players who want a place to stay for the long haul. Most of our players have been together for years. Personally been with this crew for over 3 years now. We like to maintain a tight knit crew who can depend on one another. We're H.FU, and together, WE'RE UNSTOPPABLE!

Comments