**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Split catalyst feature:

King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
@Kabam Miike I think there should be a feature in game breaking catalysts into their lesser tier.

Well what I meant consider I want 3 tier 1 alpha and I have T2 alpha, by breaking T2 alpha we should get 3 T1 alpha.

Same thing goes for class catalysts breaking one T4 class catalysts should give us 3 T3 class catalysts in that case we can rank 4* champions and resources will not get expired.

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    why would you get rid of t2 alpha for t1 alpha
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    If they do add this, they would make the value so terrible like the 3 t4ccs for one random
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Because t1a are more rare than t2a after a point at the game. I have 32 t2a and can’t use them because t1a flow is very limited for the needs 5*s have. Adding their insane high price at glory store, and you have an unexpected/totally irrelevant resource as a bottleneck.
  • Options

@SpideyFunko because T2 alpha will be expiring and Intead of letting them expire I prefer breaking them into T1 alpha.Plus that was an example you know that right.

Basic aim was to provide this feature to every catalysts.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

@SpideyFunko because T2 alpha will be expiring and Intead of letting them expire I prefer breaking them into T1 alpha.Plus that was an example you know that right.

I’d love to have expiring t2 alpha, means I’d actually have resources for once
  • Options

I’d love to have expiring t2 alpha, means I’d actually have resources for once
    When you start completing act 6 you will have almost 19 expiring and when exploring you will have almost more than 50 in expiring.