**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I be buying energy refills?

Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I've always tried my best to have 6+ refills on me at all times. The only time I purchased a bunch of refills was during may's Intel compensation thing. As of now, despite not being a fan of buying them, I feel maybe I should buy some because just waiting for energy during my free time makes me feel idk blank

I have 2500 units. I'm trying to 100% 5.4 (4 paths of 5.4.5 and 5 paths of 5.4.6 left) and then eventually 100% variant 3.1 before magneto buff. How many units should I invest into refills?

Comments

• Options

if your bored spend as much as you want on refills. Whats the point if you just sit there staring at the energy bar all day?

Fair point. Idk I just feel guilty for wasting such hard gridded units
    Plus I need to invest in masteries down the line but I'm just confused lol
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    I spent more than 800 units with refils for act 5 but I'm pretty sure that the masteries should be your priority. Without refils is a lot time to 100% act 5, don't feel bad for it
  • Options
    Ciciliato said:

I spent more than 800 units with refils for act 5 but I'm pretty sure that the masteries should be your priority. Without refils is a lot time to 100% act 5, don't feel bad for it

I'll only be left with 4 quests of 5.2 and entire 5.3 to 100% once I'm done with this
    Gonna try cavalier etc after that. How does 300 units max for refills sound? (over the course of 45 days)
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    I think it's enogh to complete with a good pace
  • Options
    Ciciliato said:

I think it's enogh to complete with a good pace

Great
    Good to know, thanks!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I buy Refills when I want to finish faster, but they can also be acquired through Events, plus the Energy refilling. If you can wait, be frugal.
  • Options

I buy Refills when I want to finish faster, but they can also be acquired through Events, plus the Energy refilling. If you can wait, be frugal.

Yeah I'll wait whenever possible. If it takes up my free time I'll just buy some if I don't have any thanks