AQ Potions Need a Buff

I’m an officer in an alliance and I’ve been playing this game for going on for 4 years. Just like a lot of the players, I am very passionate and involved with the game. I love so many aspects of it, however my least favorite has ALWAYS been AQ.

I know ya’ll are working on some changes for AQ already but the thing I would love to see is potions that are actually useful. I think the potions are a joke. Especially considering that everyone MUST do their part in higher tier alliances to finish the map. If someone is not able to finish AQ because they don’t have the money or units to push through a tough fight, then the whole team suffers.

The ONLY useful potion you have is the L4 Alliance Quest potion for 9,500HP but it’s nearly 80 units which is ridiculous and barely even 1/3 of the health of an R5. The Glory store potions are also pretty weak considering the highest one is only 6000HP per potion. I’m in Gold and I can only imagine how useless the potions are at Platinum and Master level. Please consider making potions percentage based, bringing the price of the potions down (in units/glory), or scaling them up appropriately based on Alliance Rating.