Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Auto-evade still cheats. (Intercepting funny business)

I apologize in advance as i cannot make a video to show this but its been an occasional problem for as long as i can remember so maybe somebody with the right hardware can help.

When fighting an evade champ it is possible for the opponent to land a hit and evade an attack in the same move if you are trying to intercept them. this is the general setup.

1.opponent dash attacks
2. I attempt to intercept
(at this point there SHOULD BE 3 options 1. I hit him, 2. he hits me, 3. he evades my attack )
3. opponent lands a hit on me and also procs the evade animation.

Can someone explain how this can happen? If I actually missed the intercept then I should be "stunned" after his first hit and therefore no evade. If i didn't miss the intercept then he is welcome to evade but its not possible that i also get hit. This is far from the first time its been reported and I thought it was resolved with fixes to evade but it was either not fixed or has been added back.