**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Waa trying to get 5.4 100%
Gotta redo a whole path for Jane Foster 🙃🙃

And that, friends, is why you never abuse Netflix DD for that corvus evade charge

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Oof. Well, at least it wasn't in LOL. I've seen posts where people had this same result, but had to redo an entire path.
  • Options

Oof. Well, at least it wasn't in LOL. I've seen posts where people had this same result, but had to redo an entire path.

Yeah that'd be another dimension of pain
  • Options
    Update - Rewards were super conflicting weird lol

AG - Wanted mutant (have the gems to take AA from 2/35 to rank 4 (minus the iso)) got science

5 star crystals

Really wanted Medusa. Would've made becoming cavalier much more convenient plus I have a cosmic AG with just angela as my 5* cosmic. Plus I don't run suicides and don't plan on doing so :/

I got so pissed I wanted that Hyperion soo bad it was stuck at him for a solid half second before rolling over so pissed lol

Cap IW I could use the gem on but I got 75 sig stones (Generic plus science) if I fully invest in him. Still took him to rank 3 lol love his damage

So overall, disappointed slightly more measurable 🙃

• Options
    Manav_preet0808Manav_preet0808 Posts: 170
    it's ok I believe in u
    :)
  • Options

it's ok I believe in u
    :)

Is that a personal attack or something?
  • Options
    Pyrda said:

Lol you are disappointed with these pulls.....?

Omega and loki yes because loki is a dupe and omega I don't have gem/stones/suicides for.. Cap not so much but haven't used gem on him.. Dk if 75 sig stones would do much for him
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    ah man this happened to be exploring masochism in 5.2.4 I was triggered lol I wanted to avoid ant man as much as possible
  • Options

ah man this happened to be exploring masochism in 5.2.4 I was triggered lol I wanted to avoid ant man as much as possible

Damn I hate that quest.. Note to self - Don't avoid ant-man when you 100% that quest
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 574 ★★★

Pyrda said:

Omega and loki yes because loki is a dupe and omega I don't have gem/stones/suicides for.. Cap not so much but haven't used gem on him.. Dk if 75 sig stones would do much for him
    You really need to suffer in this Game, greetings.
  • Options

Pyrda said:

You really need to suffer in this Game, greetings.
    Oh I've suffered enough
    Loki and Jane Foster dupes aren't enough??? Cmon man ik omega is a beast but I don't have suicides and I'd rather explore 2 variants, become cavalier and maybe have enough units to invest more in deep wounds than do that for one champion. Idk
  • Options

Imagine being disappointed with CAIW and Omega.

Pretty sure I never said I'm disappointed with cap. I took him straight to 3/45 (despite insufficient science iso) because I love his damage output.. Only thing I'm confused about is whether 75 stones would do much
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    can I have the omega then
  • Options

can I have the omega then

No
    One day(even if its 3 years later) he'll be useful
  • Options

Imagine being disappointed with CAIW and Omega.

Pretty sure I never said I'm disappointed with cap. I took him straight to 3/45 (despite insufficient science iso) because I love his damage output.. Only thing I'm confused about is whether 75 stones would do much
    Aah, well I went by the title and didn't read it through. Apologies.
    No worries. The disappointment was the 99% thing
  • Options
    Donnymeij said:

Pyrda said:

When talking about making cavalier easier. Crossbones is way harder than the sentinel. And Omega Red is the perfect counter. Even at rank 3 he can do a lot.
    Donnymeij said:

Pyrda said:

When talking about making cavalier easier. Crossbones is way harder than the sentinel. And Omega Red is the perfect counter. Even at rank 3 he can do a lot.
    Interesting. I have a couple of questions
    I have sentinel at 4/55 will he be good for him? Problem is I have no mutant iso and don't expect any any time soon
    2. Even without suicides and at r3 he'll be great? Just curious because I need a couple of counters to him and ultron @Donnymeij
  • Options
    Donnymeij said:

Because crossbones makes you bleed, you will constantly be in death mode (what suicides do the first 16 seconds of the fight) This means that as long as you keep the spores up, you will just drain his health. Just stay close, and if you have him, bring a sabretooth. And why rush cavalier?
    Just wait a couple of weeks, you should have plenty of iso in a month if you do not use it on anything else.

Thanks for the advice about omega. Yeah I can wait, I guess. Although I barely do arena so the only source of iso for me is hoping for dupes in 4* crystals