**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bug or Working Alright?

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
Working on Variant 1 exploration. It’s the only variant left for me to explore. However, this boss from chapter 2, quest 3...the Science Ultron Bot is giving me some issues. I try to avoid spending units unnecessarily, I’d rather skill up and defeat and clear contents unless of course it was designed...

He applies the fatigue even without any evade attempt even when stun and that’s strange, this activates glassed node or something, pardon if i got the node names wrong

https://youtu.be/ulc5sPdNu20

I have a Nebula at 5r3 though, which I can use to shut down his evade. But I’m trying to use higher ranked champions to make the fight faster.

Comments

• Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    In his description he has a chance to place a fatigue buff on every hit. Running max i think (pacify or petrify) and single hit heavy champs like doom or sparky are the best bet
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    He applies a Fatigue with a %chance when struck as part of his base abilities. Back in the day when it came out parry heavy was the strat, best done with a single hit heavy that hits hard like Starky Man. But that Doom should do well, specially if you can pair diablo for guaranteed heavy crits. If you get the debuff it’s time for a dance party until it wears off.

You can tap the i on the prefight screen to read his abilities.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★

He applies a Fatigue with a %chance when struck as part of his base abilities. Back in the day when it came out parry heavy was the strat, best done with a single hit heavy that hits hard like Starky Man. But that Doom should do well, specially if you can pair diablo for guaranteed heavy crits. If you get the debuff it’s time for a dance party until it wears off.

You can tap the i on the prefight screen to read his abilities.

Makes sense now, I forgot about it’s ability to place the fatigue debuff. Thanks man.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Patchie93 said:

In his description he has a chance to place a fatigue buff on every hit. Running max i think (pacify or petrify) and single hit heavy champs like doom or sparky are the best bet

Right, it’s pacify and I have 2 points in there. Thanks guys. I’m almost there

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    He is science drone immune to bleed and poison use Claire parry heavy and ap3. With Claire you don't have to really on RNG. But with other champions like sparky, sentinel,starlord Doom there will always be a chance that you will get fatique.

Pacify mastery plays very important part in this fight. I soloe's him every time with Claire.