**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

FULL TIME POSITION, SALARY PAY + BENEFITS, AND FREE ADULT BEVERAGES IN THE FRIDGE

ever felt MCOC is a job? Lol

Well... im clocked in, and providing customers and employees with a happy experience. Im going to make a cheesy car commercial for my alliance. Ahahahahahaa or put out an AD in the newspaper.

Jokes aside, really chill group of guys and gals who play daily. Relaxed, but still very active in AW, AQ, and you'll always have a partner for Incursions sec 6&7 so you won't have randoms quit on you.

AW ... GOLD alliance, 3 bdgs, diversity a priority. Join and attack at your own pace. As long as you're still active.

AQ ... same rules apply. Join whenever you can, no rush.. as long as you join in a timely manner.

Maps 5.5.4 (map 4 with hard nodes)

In my alliance even Men get paid maternity leave, Women get equal pay, FREE adult beverages on your lunch break, PIZZA!!!! and the whole alliance shows up to Comic Con to take on Seatin, Lagacy, and Dorky in some 1-on-1 action. (Wear your mask tho, not trying to catch Corona)

Add me on LINE >> Georgie24k