**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Defender diversity

How can be possible that an alliance have points for 108 "unique" champs if in the game actually are released only 106 champs? gcjg23tlegtp.jpg

Please answer this I'm curious

Comments

• FabiFabi Posts: 64
    I saw an alli with 135 diversity defender....
    How @Kabam Miike ? Just 106 different champs aviable
  • NastyEfnNateNastyEfnNate Posts: 551 ★★
    4 and 5 * versions?
  • 4 and 5 * versions?
    Every champion is worth points, but placing multiple of them will not get you multiple points.

Say you get 100 points for Each Champion, you placed 2 Magik, 2 Spiderman, and 1 Hyperion. You'll get points for 3 unique Champions.

Now, say you placed 1 Magik, 1 Spiderman (Stark Enhanced), 1 Spiderman (Symbiote), 1 Storm, and 1 Hyperion, you'll get points for 5 unique Champions.

But this doesn't only affect one player... It's across every player in every Battlegroup. That means that if your Alliance decides that every member will place an 1 Ultron, 1 Luke Cage, 1 Nightcrawler, 1 Guillotine, and 1 Civil Warrior, you only get Diversity points for 5 Champions. Because there aren't 150 unique Champions in the game, you won't be able to get diversity points for every Champion, but you can still get quite a bit by varying it up.

Hopefully this means that you won't be running into an entire path of Nightcrawlers, or 5 Magiks as often!

This was Mike explanation before new wars started, but with the result of this first war seems different
  • Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Ah ha! I see the point and actually agree with this. Fighting a bunch of Nightcrawlers,Magiks,Juggs,BlackPanthers and Ultrons was getting old anyways.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    djno0tws1wb6.png

Yes something indeed may be bugged. But kabam's got enough on their plate right now
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited September 2017
    Bmf420 wrote: »
    Ah ha! I see the point and actually agree with this. Fighting a bunch of Nightcrawlers,Magiks,Juggs,BlackPanthers and Ultrons was getting old anyways.
    ... did you read the post? Or did you just read the title?
  • I hope we get an explanation before the next war start
  • I have another question, a guy that i know took paper to write down all champs placed in defense, and in the total of all 3 battlegroups he had 46 unique champs, but at the end of the war he got points for 86
    he double-checked trying to count unique champs placed only for single group (example, he had only one magik in bg1 and only one magik in bg2 and he counted them as 2 uniques champs) and doing this math the total was exactly 86 like the result of war was saying
    Clarification on this? @Kabam Miike
    I hope we get an explanation soon, we need to know exactly how this work before placing
    Thanks
  • We somehow had a 0 for diversity. How that happened is beyond me.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    We somehow had a 0 for diversity. How that happened is beyond me.

It shows 0 during the war, probably as a way.to keep alliances from sharing. If you know yours is lower and will be the deciding factor in the event of a tie, you'll know not to waste items. As shown in the pics above, you can see how big of a factor this can be.