**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Medusa is bugged

Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
edited July 2020 in General Discussion

I was fighting the black panther(civil war) in variant 3.1.2.. center left path and it was the first fight with medusa.... i applied armor shatter via sp1 and it goes for 26 second after few second the shatter is on i was playing normally and suddenly according to BPCW ability armor up buffs popped up and it should not happen after medusa applies armor shatter on him...I tried the fight again and still it pops up like armor shatter is not there... help us

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    can you please tell explain the bug to someone who doesn’t have an good knowledge of Medusa please?
  • Options

can you please tell explain the bug to someone who doesn’t have an good knowledge of Medusa please?

I am editing the post now
  • Options
    MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★

I think the issue is that there is an armor buff while there is an armor shattered at the same time. The armor buff is not passive so it shouldn't be there
  • Options
    Mitriax said:

I think the issue is that there is an armor buff while there is an armor shattered at the same time. The armor buff is not passive so it shouldn't be there
    no armor up buff was there when the armor shatter I applied at the first place
  • Options
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gJKn_KagDExOqPNYFqJN9ZPCvok10mV_/view?usp=sharing

for proof i attached the video in this link... give your thoughts...

@RichTheMan
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    This looks like the aspect of evolution node, most likley a bug but Aspect of evolution may have a strange interraction with increasing ability accuracy of the armours applying, possible ignoring medusas armour shatter, but Im pretty sure it is a bug.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    You don't need to tag mods or user's that aren't related to this issue
  • Options

You don't need to tag mods or user's that aren't related to this issue

I tagged miike and zibit so that they became aware of this issue and also RichTheMan so that he can cover this issue on his friday news of mcoc and aware many people about this possible bug. this issue happened with redskull and many other active armor gaining champion as well but i am not going to attach a ton of video or screenshot to make the post look like a junk
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

This looks like the aspect of evolution node, most likley a bug but Aspect of evolution may have a strange interraction with increasing ability accuracy of the armours applying, possible ignoring medusas armour shatter, but Im pretty sure it is a bug.

You’re right, it’s aspect of evolution. Medusa armor shatter reduces armor up ability accuracy by 100%, but the aspect of evolution node will increase ability accuracy to more than 100%, so armor ups can still trigger.
  • Options
    edited July 2020

i beg to differ here. medusa's ability says that opponents can not activate any armor up buff like ghost's critical hit can not be evaded. she reduces ability accuracy for robots not for armor activation
  • Options
    i really dont know why they make champ's ability text like this and still bugs the game... thousands of node combinations clashes with everytime after any update... it cost many deaths for many players which in time causes players loose a war or even getting a lower tier of alliance war rewards... like improved 100% power gain node on fully maxed vision causes to get 100% power every single time...
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    walkerdog said:

Most likely the kabam programmers, who we've seen take shortcuts before, made Medusa's shatter AAR-based instead of coding a new status effect that entirely prevented armor break. Theres a decent chance kabam will look at this, realize it costs man hours to fix and say "working as intended" to get around fixing it, at least based on NF getting wrecked by the heal block nodes.

I think they intentionally make it so it's 100% aa for things like this so aar can make it ineffective and just make the fight harder. doesn't make sense but tis kabam
  • Options
    if i am not wrong then i fought one of longshot and archangel in war on explosive personality node most probably and as normally i used medusa as a decent counter and longshot has 300% ability accuracy and also AA's ability accuracy can't be reduced. still medusa fought the game absolutely normally and did not raised any armor buff while hitting on block