**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Emma Frost any good?

rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
With all the immunities in the world.. She is rated god tier by everyone i guess.. But never saw anyone taking her r5.. Anyone using her in act 6.. Anyone making video on taking down any boss with her..

Is she really God tier.. Or she is overrated..

Comments

• Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    She is more underrated, Katy candy is the biggest fan of her but she is good
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    She used to be my top mutant class champion in my starting lineup when I was completing Act 5. At that time I could only have enough resources to rank her up to 5R4.

Her damage output is really solid, and her armor rating is undoubtedly top in the game (diamond form). Last but not least, when she is in diamond form, her immunity is just damn perfect to against almost all debuffs!

BUT, the tricky point for Emma is that her immunity could only be activated during diamond form, which requires players to pay close attention on her power bar as well as opponents’ power bar. Sometime, it could be really frustrating in the fight, if your opponents’ power bar was less than one bar and your Emma was suffering from bleeding or poison....

By considering this, why not just bring another champions with great immunity all the time, such as Omega Red, Iceman, Warlock, Darkhawk....In fact, you don’t need to bring a champion who is immune to every debuff for a fight....

So I played my iceman more often than Emma when I started to explore Act 5. Then I pulled Warlock afterwards. And Iceman and Emma are mainly used for AW defense now~
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
  • Options
    ElhadjeeElhadjee Posts: 61
    I took her r2 as a 6* when I had only 3 r5 heroes.Can't say she is my most used champ but I definetly used her a lot esp in AW attack back when we were gold 1/2 and now she is on the defence,last war she got 9 kills solo on biohazard node. The problem is that Mutant heroes are so good that she barely is used
  • Options
    BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    She has the most immunities in the game and especially with the collosus synergy it is quite easy to stay in the diamond form for all the fight.
    She also counters evade in telepath form and deals great damage on the sp2.
    She is definetly god tier
  • Options
    Norman_OroNorman_Oro Posts: 33
    Overall, I think Emma Frost may be one of the most underrated champs in the game when you consider how much utility she brings and her more-than-decent damage. I was fortunate enough to recently pull a 6* Emma Frost; and even though I'm still getting accustomed to her, she's already proven to be a valuable addition to my roster.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Emma will be in my first 5 R4 6*s. She’s incredible
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I brought her to r2 right away, crazy awesome champ
  • Options
    Shad0wShad0w Posts: 87
    edited April 2022
    Nah she trash, she the bottom of a barrel, joking she decent, but their is better champions than her, when it comes to picking your roster, and going through act 5 and 6. Overrated, dun dun dun de dun, overrated