**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Warlock signature ability

Hi guys, anyone with first-hand experience with a duped 5* r5 Warlock...is it noticeable? I know it’s not necessary by any means as in Void, NF...but do you quite feel the extra damage os is it just negligible?
I love the champ, I hate maxed 5* unduped (those bronze stars are a sore sight), so looking for a reason to throw a gem at it
Thanks a bunch!

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    It’s kinda like having domino’s crit failure. You don’t really notice it at low sig.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    it doesn't really matter at all, unless you are facing a pretty weak opponent. At 5/R5 S200, its doing 800 damage over 2 seconds
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    It's a nice little bit of damage, but it's definitely not anything that you'll miss too much. Warlock at 5/R5 will give you so much that you really won't mind not having it, if you're either unawakened or lower sig.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    i'm on the other side of the fence on this i guess. i absolutely love Warlock. he's one of my Titans ... and I say it's a significant upgrade to have him duped.

yes he's awesome if you can't or haven't duped him ... but adding that degen on top of the power drain is clutch ... and if you're fighting someone with regen, it's even more clutch to have them degen as they regen (rhyme flow lol) the damage potential is as great as the opponent you're facing so it can be a significant secondary damage output.

but yeah i say dupe him man. i guess it just depends on each person's own personal outlook on it and what content you're playing. but Warlock being woke is magnificent.
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    He does not need high sig or even dupe to be honest. He is a beast any way you look at it in his kit he can heal block with salve mastery if the don’t heal then it’s a mute point if healing is prevented then he will instead power drain enough to control nearly any fight. Along with his synergy’s he is a regular weapon on any team I play with I have a maxed out sig 200 5* and a rank 1 6* Unduped and they both do just fine
  • McFernieMcFernie Posts: 80
    Thank you all for feedback, still undecided through...cheers