Options

Do I have the right champs for Cavalier?

Hello all,

As the title says, I am wondering if I have the right champs to chase the Cavalier title. As I've read on many forum posts, the biggest struggle is the crossbones fight. My thought process is that Warlock (being double immune and applies heal block), can get me through the sabertooth and crossbones fight. Medusa can get me through the ultron (maybe sentinel) fight. With that, do you suggest that I get better champs or try to go for the title? Also, I'm getting close to getting the resources to R5 a champion - who should that be? I'm thinking Warlock again since he'll help significantly with 6.1. Is my thought process correct? See below for all my champions.

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yeah, you're good. They don't need to be rank 5 to get the job done.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Ghost can sort out cross bones as well
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Yes Medusa easy solo of that Ultron and Sentinel boss. Warlock or Ghost for Crossbones. For sabretooth warlock easy solo.
  • Options
    CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    R5 Ghost first for act 6 or Warlock first for variants (both are really safe rank ups)
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Yep you got it, Ghost will smash Xbones
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,214 ★★★★★
    Rank Up Collosus. He will help in act 6 since he is tanky with high damage and immunes etc
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 944 ★★★
    Rank 5 someone first, it'll be a cheaper road. Warlock vs Ghost is a sort of personal preference, can't go wrong with either. I would choose Ghost, I think she has more uses and longevity if you're proficient with the play style.