**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Burnout

I love this game, it has a really good idea behind it but it's becoming a game that only has success in store for the tryhards who spend 6-7 hours a day on it or spend thousands of dollars a month, of course if you do that you should be succesful in the game, its common sense but a mobile game shouldn't be punishing to the free to play players or the casuals, take this months event quest for example, you have to do the same quest 5-7 times to get decent rewards. Compare that to the april event where you just had to do the same quest twice to get the optimal rewards. The events aren't even original anymore, this event quest is a literal rip off of mole man expeditions, the june event was a rip off of the M.O.D.O.K island, the may event was a rip off of like 4 different rift events. The only side quest with any sort of originality to the best of my memory is the april event. Don't even get me started on alliance war and alliance quest, why aren't there any types of energy refills so you can get the whole of your alliance work done in a sitting, no instead you have to wait another hour until you can make your next move, I appreciate the changes that Kabam are making but the game is getting stale. Also I am an indian and I've seen kamala khan, a Pakistani character into the game, Guardian a canadian character into the game, red guardian, a russian character into the game, and about 60 million american characters into the game, where are the indian characters?

Comments

• Lion101Lion101 Posts: 161
    my friend is asking about polish characters too