**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loyalty Store Update in light of new Roadmap?

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
There's been a lot of great announcements and planned updates to the game recently rolled out, but the Loyalty Store is still as stagnant as ever. I saw no mention of any updates to make it a more relevant source of items, and I'm wondering if we'll ever see an update to it given the current META/direction of the game? Additional items, and an additional champ option/rarity would be a quick overdue change for one.

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Maybe more ways to earn loyalty outside of war and a measly 1000 from help lol
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,140 ★★★★★
    Don't necessarily need more ways to earn loyalty if they're not giving more stuff to buy, but if they're willing to do both that would be good.
    Even removing the timed cap on how many/often you can buy a loyalty crystal would be SOMETHING in the right direction.
    I think finally adding 6* UC would also be good given how much easier it is to get 6* shards and 6* champs overall, this will entice people to earn/save loyalty, which promotes participating in more AW, which will ultimately mean more resource purchasing. 6* UC isn't a game change change to get similar to the long time available 4 and 5*, so they shouldn't worry about a large influx of people getting him at once. Not even sure what the cost of a 6* UC would be in terms of Loyalty, but my guess would be close to 2M?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    loyalty is impossible to get if you don't run aw lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

loyalty is impossible to get if you don't run aw lol

other than the help button