**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Northen Expeditions node description

OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,177 ★★★★
So the node says Unblockable but instead they go Unstoppable...?????

(It's in Portuguese, and come telling me to just change the language)

Comments

• Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    The translation is wrong, because in English it says unstoppable
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    It happens. I confirm the description is wrong on that part.
    But honestly the game is full of translation errors across every language, so mind as well play in English if you can deal with that language
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    That kinda sucks. At least the unstoppable icon is clear enough. Funny that that is even an issue on kabams part tho.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    ouch that sucks. it seems like a big oversight, but I don't do translations for games, so I have no idea how difficult it is. as @Hammerbro_64, try to look at the node icons to confirm
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    (for that lower-right section in latest Canadian expedition)

Yes, Unstoppable, the same buff as what UC and Juggernaut do (to avoid translation issue for anyone else looking from other languages too).

** Unstoppable has always been an incorrect usage of that word as far as I’m concerned for this buff. It really should have been called “Unhittable” in the game, or something like that. So easy to understand how translate error comes up when Unstoppable really doesn’t mean what the English language definition of Unstoppable actually is.