**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mysterio in Canadian

Similar to the other thread I posted. No idea at all how to knock out Mysterio in the first chapter of that Canadian side quest. Making no damage on him at all. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    May I suggest a pair of reading glasses?
  • Options
    weketchumweketchum Posts: 62

May I suggest a pair of reading glasses?

Huh?
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Read the node on him bro, he has buffed up on him
  • Options

I read the nodes, but I still had difficulty figuring how to take him out. Sometimes the nodes are tough for me to understand. That's why I came here.
  • Options
    CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Instead of people being rude about it why not just explain it? Probably takes the same amount of time

Basically you need at least three buff of any type active on you to be able to deal damage. Good options are collosus, Hyperion, etc
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Crkwest said:

Instead of people being rude about it why not just explain it? Probably takes the same amount of time

Basically you need at least three buff of any type active on you to be able to deal damage. Good options are collosus, Hyperion, etc

Because he didn't even mention what nodes were on the Mysterio. There's a right and wrong way to ask for help on the forums. You don't just say "I'm not dealing any damage. Help." without mentioning any of the nodes. Instead, you say "I'm having trouble understanding the Buffed Up node. Help." Do you see the difference?
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    weketchum said:

I read the nodes, but I still had difficulty figuring how to take him out. Sometimes the nodes are tough for me to understand. That's why I came here.
    You need 3 active (not passive) buffs to be able to deal damage.

Medusa is a solid option and add BB if you want to make it even easier
  • Options

weketchum said:

You need 3 active (not passive) buffs to be able to deal damage.

Medusa is a solid option and add BB if you want to make it even easier
    Definitely have Medusa, so I'll give it a shot with her. Thank you
  • Options
    Crkwest said:

Appreciate you.
  • Options

Crkwest said:

Because he didn't even mention what nodes were on the Mysterio. There's a right and wrong way to ask for help on the forums. You don't just say "I'm not dealing any damage. Help." without mentioning any of the nodes. Instead, you say "I'm having trouble understanding the Buffed Up node. Help." Do you see the difference?
    Some people understand the game better than others. The nodes are intimidating to me at times, to the point that it's difficult for me to even realize what I'm specifically asking for - so I ask questions to people who are more likely to know what they're talking about. All I knew was that I was having trouble fighting the opponent. Case in point: I didn't realize Medusa had three active buffs; I'd see one icon you there, so I thought that was one buff. Thanks to the other people who responded in a helpful way, I actually learned something about the game that I didn't recognize before.

It's not like I asked the question in a way that you didn't know what I was talking about. I named the opponent I was fighting, where the opponent was at, and the problem I was having. That's enough detail to answer the question helpfully. It would've cost you nothing to just keep scrolling if you didn't want to help.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Venom is a good option because he spawns a number of Buffs.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,641 Guardian
    weketchum said:

Similar to the other thread I posted. No idea at all how to knock out Mysterio in the first chapter of that Canadian side quest. Making no damage on him at all. Any suggestions?

From initial comment, thought poster was saying “similar to an earlier thread I posted about the same Mysterio Canadian Difficulty”.

But that was by someone else (with basically same Title)...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/206714/mysterio-canadian-difficulty