**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Featured arena: Deadpool X-force

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
For a useless champ that everyone hates, no mention of buffing him up within 3 months, why would you think KABAM put up his arena?
Just for a fun troll?

Was thinking to go for him but doesn't seems worthy when I think about it a little bit more.
I don't know anymore

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    why do you care?
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    The arena always has a mixture of great, new and meh champions. When it's a meh Champion the cut-off is lower so if anyone wants to get some rank rewards its a lot easier.

Plus a lot of people want him to pair him with Nick Fury if they run the suicide masteries, especially if they don't have goldpool (which most people don't)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Well, for me he’s a huge champ, I’m going for him and am putting up probably 45-50 million points, he has one of the most valuable synergies in the game
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Well, for me he’s a huge champ, I’m going for him and am putting up probably 45-50 million points, he has one of the most valuable synergies in the game

Jeps with nick but them ther gold pool like me I’m don’t grind
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    It's a new champion (as a 5-star) and is somehow part of the event story.
    So at least you can stop with those conspiracies
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Mike439 said:

If I didn’t have a 6* I’d go for him. Great synergy with fury and the best of the Deadpool champs.

He’s the worst pool champ next to venompool, since deadpool OG can at least heal permanently and goldpool has some uses.
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I still like Venompool over DPX, simply because Venompool is fun to use. DPX isn't.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    All Champs go through the Arena, besides the exclusive ones.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★

why do you care?

Because I can and it matters. Why do you care about my post? Lol
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    It be nice to have 3,4 and 5* rarities of DPX in case I need to switch champion in incursion to take down a specific AI and then switch back to another rarity of DPX to heal from that synergy.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,769 ★★★★★
    I'm more interested in the points threshold. Seeing as we always trash him, I'd be surprised if the minimum is above 35mil.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Why would anyone want a key component of one of the most valuable synergies in game? Can't seem to put my finger on a reason
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Unless you’re ‘blessed’ with a 6* Xforce or have whaled out for Goldpool there’s no other way to get hold of the NF synergy which is huge for suicide users