**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

CCP

The CCP is gonna be the biggest downfall of this game, Kabam knows they will make content about new champs...they are gonna watch it then nerf it after you spend all your hard earned cash getting that new champ...it really sucks that we have this CCP and they are all youtubers who send their videos to Kabam

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    so your telling me that youtubers making videos is going to ruin the game. Thats kinda really ridiculous
    On the contrary, Not having content creators would ruin the game
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    you're trolling right? CCP is one of the best things in this game. well, that might be an an exaggeration, but they're still great
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Still crying about it?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Schmidy said:

The CCP is gonna be the biggest downfall of this game, Kabam knows they will make content about new champs...they are gonna watch it then nerf it after you spend all your hard earned cash getting that new champ...it really sucks that we have this CCP and they are all youtubers who send their videos to Kabam

1. They aren't all Youtubers.

2. They don't all make content about new champions.

3. Youtubers don't sent their videos to Kabam. They send them to Youtube. That's what makes them Youtubers.

4. I don't spend my hard earned cash on new champions. So I'm immune to the CCP's mind control blipverts.

5. Maybe you shouldn't either.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    That is fake information. Please don't spread those type of words here, as it is not allowed.

If there is a bug, it will get fixed. No nerf is envolved here. You can say that the videos raise awareness of this so that player's won't make mistakes in the future. So if something, is helpful
  • This is so wrong in so many accounts.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Schmidy said:

You mean how they changed the Sasquatch/ST synergy BEFORE Sasquatch was released? Same with Guilly 2099 if I remember correctly.
This discussion has been closed.