**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where each champ stands in the balancing process imo

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
Just as an explanation of each “tier” per se, good as is is exactly that. No buffs needed.

Numbers is keeping the kit they have, but increasing duration for something, or boosting its potency. Can also just be a damage boost in general.

Minor update is like, one ability that would make them really good (like Diablo: L3 gives back 2 of each potion) and maybe some damage ups.

Update is keeping the general idea of the champ, but remastering it. For example Hawkeye: give him an ability on his L2 or make him similar to WS where he can switch arrows.

Overhaul is overhaul. We know those.

And as much as it pains me to admit it, there are a handful of champs I just don’t know well enough to “diagnose”.

A few corrections to my list: WS and Wolvie moved to number tune up, and Joe Fixit to minor update.

Let the roasting of my thought process commence!!! (Fr tho, lemme know what you think, I have reasons for most of the “controversial” picks of you are curious)
Make your own and post it in the comments if you wanna. Just look up mcoc tierlistmaker and it should be easy enough to find the template.