**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are energy refills worth buying?

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
So I'm about to go for 5.3 exploration, and I don't think I'm gonna have to use many revives at all. Obviously I'll save some units just in case but I was wondering if its worth buying refills to get the Job done faster or just waiting until I get them from events and the like and just doing a path whenever my energy naturally refills? Any advice?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    If you don't want to rush it, then just to it with no energy refils, and wait for the energy to recharge by itself. You can use the refils in emergency situations, or when you have them expiring in your stash
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

If you don't want to rush it, then just to it with no energy refils, and wait for the energy to recharge by itself. You can use the refils in emergency situations, or when you have them expiring in your stash

Thanks, I guess I kinda knew that was the right option I'm just super impatient.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    yeah it's a pretty reasonable thing to buy. if you don't mind waiting, then just wait for energy to naturally refill. if you want to get something done soon, then just use some