**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I wait for wish/class crystal?

SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
I want to wait for the wish crystal because I only have 1 good 5 star champ out of my 6 champs. But I don't have much 5 stars and it will be more expensive so I want to expand my roaster but my crystal rng is absolutely trash. What should I do?

Should I wait for wish/class crystal? 53 votes

Yes
18%
R_D_JrMonk1AwesomoChaosAleorArsozHedronM_Master19Mathgeekmanan_44SaltE_Wenis69 10 votes
No
81%
SnakeEyes69AjavedADDIS0NJim0172Lvernon15Hammerbro_64UnidentifiedCreatureDaphboyLegendboy2411MysterioBrazenhutchrisfernendezzzKDSuperFlash10KoiBoy18CiciliatoNotsavage19Dr_Z01dbergKill_GreyStevieManWonderWoody15 43 votes

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    No
    expand your roster for sure. where are you in story? for most of act five and below, any five star is helpful
  • Options
    Yes

expand your roster for sure. where are you in story? for most of act five and below, any five star is helpful

5.2.5 saving units for collector so am trying to just explore act 4 for t2a, shards, t4cc, units and 4 star AG.

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    No
    I’ve gotten all I want from the featured for the most part, so I’m saving for whenever 5* SW comes to a featured later this summer.

In your case, your roster is so small there is no point in narrowing a field to get the few gods you don’t have when the few gods you don’t have is almost the entire roster.
  • Options
    Yes

I’ve gotten all I want from the featured for the most part, so I’m saving for whenever 5* SW comes to a featured later this summer.

In your case, your roster is so small there is no point in narrowing a field to get the few gods you don’t have when the few gods you don’t have is almost the entire roster.

Ok thanks! I was most likely going to choose basics anyway because I want to unlock incursion crystals. I was just considering it because my last 2 5 stars we're storm and cyclops. And I wanted to target specific classes because I have 3 skills, 2 mutants, and one mystic which are all classes of my main 5/50 main team. But I'm just gonna focus on basics now. Thanks
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Imo if you have t4cc of some class or want to target some specific champ or clear - you clearly should wait for 2 classes crystal
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited July 2020
    No
    GagoH said:

I thought the price would stay at 10k shards? Thats what the original diary showed

The wish crystal had no amount option yet from what I saw, the duel class basic is for now set for 10k
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    If you have access to an awakening gem, prioritizing that is a way to advance quickly. Same thing for t4cc Inventory.
  • Options
    AwesomoChaosAwesomoChaos Posts: 78
    edited July 2020
    Yes
    Wait for the dual-class crystal that's supposed to come out in late July/August. Same price as basic and you can at least narrow it down to two classes like Tech/Cosmic.
    Edit: Don't wait for the Wish crystal. No idea when that will come out and you can't afford to spend extra shards on Featureds or Wishes. You need to grow your roster in general.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    The class crystal comes in a week or two. The wish crystal isn't coming until maybe next year
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    So everyones hoarding 5* for the dual crystal, should we not bother doing so for 6* shards? Probably would take a while as well?
  • Options
    Yes
    Wait the dual crystal is only 10k shards? Well in this case I will wait for them. Thanks guys! I also didn't know that the wish crystal was coming next year anyway. I was mainly focused on class one because I don't have any good 4-star tech champs, and 5-star tech, cosmic, or science champs. I have 3 skills, two mutants, and 1 mystic.