The best spidey

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 441 ★★★
Hey guys, so as an spider man fan I actually like all the versions of this character in the game.

But in terms of usability, i think starky and stealthy are the best ones, so which is your favorite considering the actual state of the game and the direction is taking with act 6 and abyss.

The best spidey 68 votes

Spider man stark
33%
ThatboytjAlfa_PigeonPalanthraxTendersquadAnonymous346Ab_SamadUnsilentPokémonmastahPrathapdoctorbArsoz5tarscreamRenaxqqSwarmOfRavensGiantwalrus56Aziz5253MuffinBrainmanan_44Captain_HLivingLegendx 23 votes
Spider man steath
66%
PantherusNZMukeshthegamerTitan_ChronosMityAntThaComeUpRasiloverDarthPhalTorah13MaxGamingRockypantherxDr_Z01dbergX_Factor_AgentKill_GreyEtjamaNo_oneukte_dua_shumKingKevin8Thicco_ModeGreekhitTheSupreme 45 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 6,802 ★★★★★
    Spider man steath
    Also really like Classic spidey.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Spider man stark
    Most people are gonna say stealth but I’m not a fan
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 441 ★★★
    I myself didn't think stealthy was any good until I got him as a 6 stars and now I'm about to R3 him
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 1,697 ★★★★
    Spider man steath
    Gildenlow said:

I myself didn't think stealthy was any good until I got him as a 6 stars and now I'm about to R3 him

Same!
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 5,247 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Spider-Man. 80 second armor breaks uwu
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 78
    Spider man steath
    The best spidey is the best one you have!
  • AburaeesAburaees Posts: 191 ★★
    Spider man steath
    Stealthy is a banger of a champion. Especially once he has his fury and precision.
    And his web foam helps a lot against evasive and unstoppable champions.
    I find his cycle enjoyable.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 4,032 ★★★★★
    Spider man steath
    Stealthy's utility is more practical for the game in it's current meta. And their damage is pretty similar honestly but I find Stealthy's easier to get and maintain.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 1,398 ★★★
    Spider man steath
    Classic needs more utility and damage and he would be good