**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Catalyst quests

Why is it such a struggle just to rank 2 a 4* because catalyst quests only drop 1 catalyst a week

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    You're new the game (judging by your other thread), once you've played a bit those cats will be in your overflow constantly. I haven't been in a T3C quest in many many months.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    You're new the game (judging by your other thread), once you've played a bit those cats will be in your overflow constantly. I haven't been in a T3C quest in many many months.
    I'm not new I just pulled a 4* medusa and just done the quest cos I was running low on catalysts but they only give 1
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    What does pulling a 4* medusa have to do with being new or not?
    danielmath wrote: »
    What does pulling a 4* medusa have to do with being new or not?

It doesn't but I'm not new im just saying my reasons for needing the catalysts
    ^I completely agree
  • SignumSignum Posts: 133
    Run it again...if you take the hard path it may drop..like 50/50 chance.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    The cat drop has got significantly worse since the 14.0 update and its a problem not just for new players the daily cat events used to be a solid resource to nip in and get the class cat you needed but now you get a few fragments and the chance to buy a couple when you finish like that's a little favour kabams doing you it's just as simple as this They want your units/cash and your first born child it's the kabam way

Yes totally agree. I have been playing to years and every once in awhile I need to run t3c and the drop rates are horrible. I use to be able to run it a few times and get 3 cats now it cost more energy and the drop rates are way worse ran mystic 7 times one day and didn't even get a full cat come on. Used energy refills and everything for shards. They also raised the cost to by them after you finish the quest a 100%. So yeah they are trying to milk that cow dry
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    DL864 wrote: »
    The cat drop has got significantly worse since the 14.0 update and its a problem not just for new players the daily cat events used to be a solid resource to nip in and get the class cat you needed but now you get a few fragments and the chance to buy a couple when you finish like that's a little favour kabams doing you it's just as simple as this They want your units/cash and your first born child it's the kabam way

Yes totally agree. I have been playing to years and every once in awhile I need to run t3c and the drop rates are horrible. I use to be able to run it a few times and get 3 cats now it cost more energy and the drop rates are way worse ran mystic 7 times one day and didn't even get a full cat come on. Used energy refills and everything for shards. They also raised the cost to by them after you finish the quest a 100%. So yeah they are trying to milk that cow dry

T2cc is even worse