**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is venom supposed to be immune to Warlock's infection?

Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
Just curious. Basically after 20 charges nothing happens and the charges are just reset

Comments

• Options

No champion is immune. But the duration of it is reduced by each buff on the champion.

Oh. Well i guess he has so many buffs that the infection never triggers lol
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Duration of infection is reduced by 6 seconds for each unique Buff on the opponent at the time of activation. If there are 4 unique buffs, it's duration is reduced by 24 seconds when it's supposed to be 20 seconds normally, so it doesn't trigger.
  • Options

• Options

Thanks! Should've paid closer attention to his abilities
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,258 ★★★★★
    I think in Warlock's spotlight they specifically said a champ like Venom (or Angela) would be great counters because of how many buffs they proc.
  • Options
    Bugmat78 said:

I think in Warlock's spotlight they specifically said a champ like Venom (or Angela) would be great counters because of how many buffs they proc.

Corvus ftw tho
  • Options

Bugmat78 said:

Corvus ftw tho
    Well...corvus doesn't have as many unique buffs as those two. Neither does cull, or Medusa, or hype, or CMM. In general, champs that stack many of the same type of buffs aren't gonna reduce that infection duration like Angela and venom can.
  • Options
    Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    Readd
  • Options

Bugmat78 said:

Corvus ftw tho
    Well...corvus doesn't have as many unique buffs as those two. Neither does cull, or Medusa, or hype, or CMM. In general, champs that stack many of the same type of buffs aren't gonna reduce that infection duration like Angela and venom can.
    The whole immune to damage from shock thing is great imo. Given I can end the fight in 20 charges. But yeah Venom and angela are great counters too