**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.3.5 Tips and Strategy

Tried posting this in the other category with no luck.
So I’ve been cruising through 6.3 for the most part, but I hit 5 and hit a rock. The paths are tough, but I have managed to make it through a couple times. The challenge is Mysterio. I watched some takedowns on YouTube, but most of them seem to be before they added the Armor Break Immune node. I have max Hype, Shulk, Ghost, but between the Falter, ABI and reduced power, it’s looking like a unit grab. Anyone have solid advice besides saving up and hoping he breaks his fist on Hype?

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Got Nick Fury, or Torch? Also cap IW with science and skill synergy works (reduce damage and purifys poison)
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★

Got Nick Fury, or Torch? Also cap IW with science and skill synergy works (reduce damage and purifys poison)

Unfortunately not. I do have Cap, but haven’t been lucky enough to dupe him yet. (As far as I’m aware, he has to be duped to do that, right?)
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Unfortunately not. I do have Cap, but haven’t been lucky enough to dupe him yet. (As far as I’m aware, he has to be duped to do that, right?)
    Yep. I did it with ghost in 1-4 revives. It wasn’t too bad. Do Phase, medium light and repeat.
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    I'll be honest with you: I spent 4 team revives to get through this fight. part of the problem was that mysterio's animations are not friendly with my phone. however my main tactic was to time perfectly parry then heavy. if you get falter, parry - medium - heavy

Spidey Stark is good for he can break mysterio's helmet by knocking him down
  • The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★

Yep. I did it with ghost in 1-4 revives. It wasn’t too bad. Do Phase, medium light and repeat.
    Gotcha! I’ll give that a shot. Did you use just her or Wasp synergy?