**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aw season

Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
Kabam do you really think it’s right to continue the current season with all the issues and emergency maintenance going on? People are getting disconnected left and right and during aw fight that is costly. If you are smart u would end the season as of last aw

Comments

• Snakebites23Snakebites23 Posts: 42
    Not to mention matchmaking didn't match many Alliances with another to fight even though they enlisted So we're out a fight while others found matches. This is getting just silly now. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 288 ★★★
    End the season. Compensate and take the game down for 24 hours to fix everything.
  • La_PrincesaLa_Princesa Posts: 19
    I agree
  • IAmMaximusIAmMaximus Posts: 7
    So technically Wire you are calling Kabam dumb smart move...
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★

So technically Wire you are calling Kabam dumb smart move...

No I didn’t? Did I say the word no....quit trying to put words in others mouth and start stuff. If got constructive to say zip it
  • Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    End the season? My ally worked too hard. Y’all better scrap tomorrow’s war and continue.
    Thanks.
    Kevo9513 said:

End the season? My ally worked too hard. Y’all better scrap tomorrow’s war and continue.
    Thanks.

So have a lot of others. And last time this issue happened they ended the season at the war before it
  • IAmMaximusIAmMaximus Posts: 7
    You just said “If you are smart”. So they aren’t? Lmao

You just said “If you are smart”. So they aren’t? Lmao

Max I know who you are. Just quit....I did not call em dumb. If I was I would actually say that

Quit trying to start stuff and trying to troll
    walkerdog said:

Wiredawg1 said:

Kevo9513 said:

Thanks.

So have a lot of others. And last time this issue happened they ended the season at the war before it
    The last time this happened they either dropped that war from counting or gave win points to allies whi didnt have the match, dont remember which.
    No they actually ended the season with 8 wars counting cause of same issue of some alliances not getting matched
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Agree.. Better to end AW season
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    You’re gonna have to try harder than that Max