**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensate each and every Emergency Maintenance

To the Kabam Devs the players in the eastern parts of the world i.e. India, china and other countries always gets your maintenance during the peaks hours of playing. I am sure fellow mates in Us and UK are also fed up of these maintenance. So I would like y'all to compensate each and every maintenance break even if it is the smallest break based on our progression. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos

Comments

• Peter_porker124Peter_porker124 Posts: 32
    Aayush19 said:

Nexus 6* for each?! Wow! Im so excited😍

Ha I wish
  • Anish_108Anish_108 Posts: 131
    Aayush19 said:

I am happy as long as I get a compensation.
  • Anish_108Anish_108 Posts: 131

Aayush19 said:

Damn from the maintenances I've counted we are getting 7 6* nexus just for the last 24 hours, probably more because I'm sure I missed some. NICE! lol
    Give us the one out of ten nexus lol😂
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84

Guys don’t get your hopes up for the love of god. You will just be disappointed

True. It's super unlikely that they'll give shards for down time. Though I wonder if they turned a new leaf since the roadmap announcements. I mean what is compensation for them to give out? The cost to them vs the benefit to the players as far as resource recoupment and playerbase goodwill? I really hope they go overboard with compensation so that no one has anything to complain about. They have a long way to go before shaking the reputation they've earned for themselves.
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84

Spiral said:

Guys don’t get your hopes up for the love of god. You will just be disappointed

True. It's super unlikely that they'll give shards for down time. Though I wonder if they turned a new leaf since the roadmap announcements. I mean what is compensation for them to give out? The cost to them vs the benefit to the players as far as resource recoupment and playerbase goodwill? I really hope they go overboard with compensation so that no one has anything to complain about. They have a long way to go before shaking the reputation they've earned for themselves.
    Do you remember the November crazy maintenance day? They gave out shards we never know @Spiral
    For sure. I would definitely understand if they didn't. It does seem as if shards will satiate a lot of the playerbase, so it may be the way to go. Personally, I would prefer the equivalent unit value of revives/potions for my situation but I won't complain if it's fair for everyone affected.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    They have compensated with alliance tickets.

Irony of the situation it's a map which is not only expensive, but not at all worth the grind.. but since we earn more point we do it.. otherwise none of my team mates even likes to do Map 6.

Degen Nodes for unecessary health loss
    Rewards not equal to investment , for example use gold to buy 15 tickets , what you get in return (let say gold) is not half the invested amount
  • slayer6slayer6 Posts: 377 ★★
    Best thing is ya run map 5-6 and get a whole map 3 and map 4 crystal and 80 glory for compensation get real kabam other guys in ally got 500 glory so make things right, the game charges enough to play but people cant seem to repair nothing and when things do get repaired then another 6 bugs come into the game happens every update.
    The games great but i really think the name should change to marvel contest of bugs and glitches
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    So the total compensation will be a 6 star wish nexus crystal and 50k 6 star shards thank you.

On a serious note, the 4 maintenances after the scheduled one yesterday did massive disrupt the playing time in the regions you mentioned, I agree. Dk about the compensation bit though lol
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    I guess the compensation won’t go beyond potion + revive + energy refill + boosts.....

5 star or 6 star shards? No Way!
  • N1ghtwolfN1ghtwolf Posts: 33
    Anish_108 said:

To the Kabam Devs the players in the eastern parts of the world i.e. India, china and other countries always gets your maintenance during the peaks hours of playing. I am sure fellow mates in Us and UK are also fed up of these maintenance. So I would like y'all to compensate each and every maintenance break even if it is the smallest break based on our progression. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos

they aint gonna give anything- really dont understand what kindaa of maintence is going on 8 in 24 hrs, seems sasquatch was big enough for kabam servers, moreover giving tickets doesnt resolve i spend around 7-8 pots in AQ today in map 6 where are those likely to go??
  • MokkieMokkie Posts: 95
    Tickets as compensation is pathetic. Give us what we use when we are playing halfway and sudden cut offs. Alliance revive and health pot. And please, don’t give level 1-3. Give the right health pot - level 4. This is so frustrating.
  • dhruvjoshidhruvjoshi Posts: 17
    N1ghtwolf said:

Anish_108 said:

they aint gonna give anything- really dont understand what kindaa of maintence is going on 8 in 24 hrs, seems sasquatch was big enough for kabam servers, moreover giving tickets doesnt resolve i spend around 7-8 pots in AQ today in map 6 where are those likely to go??
    Yes bro. Completely agree. need alliance pots and revives for sure. indian players suffer the most!
    ive been in the game for so long but never encountered such grave issues bugs bugs and bugs, its really infuriates one when the game tends to go down for hours , whats more disappointing is giving ticket refund aint gonna solve, whattabout the pots and revives goin into map6, are they accountable for this compensation, many time i qouted vfx being an issue but hardly anyone bothers, but what u get is a sugar coated answer worth nothing, just have a heart guys for ppl vesting there time money and efforts in this game, & u guys seem to live in your whims and fancies giving a handful of peanuts in compensations
  • KeriParkerKeriParker Posts: 54
    Please stop being so ungrateful. Last year, they gave us a 1000 6 star shards, a 5 star crystal, revives, potions, etc. Not even a whale can make all those resources in (7ish hours) when the servers are down. The compensation will probably be alot better then last years'. We should be thankful that Kabam has decided to start giving out compensation for emergency maintenance.
    wow what a diplomatic answer mate , file fr presidential elections lol
    @KeriParker bro onething when so much maintenance come even the active members tend to get frustrated and at time dont bother moving messing up aq and aw, we were lucky last night to get 5 min to take down aq map 6 boss

else gone were the rewards in the blue, summoners will loose interest in a way if such things happen, ppl have many other option nowdays pubg /free fir call of duty that are doing good
  • IAmMaximusIAmMaximus Posts: 7
    Haha all of you guys waiting for compensation is pathetic. Move on is my suggestion
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    for me view caviler gets 3k 6star and 15k 5star and some catys are okie
    uc 1k 6star 12k 5star with catys
    below uc 750 6star and 10k 5star are good balue to get
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★

So...for every maintenance...two+ weeks of grinding on a top tier account.

You're actually crazy.

Compensation will never satisfy people. Either it'll be 'not enough' or 'Holy ****, let's hope the game goes down more' which inevitably leads to more bull when it inevitably does later down the line. People will always want MORE.

Frankly? Some energy refills and I'm good. Give me the speed to do the content I couldn't while the game was down. Shards and catalysts frankly don't make a ton of sense as a compensatory gift, even if they've done it before. If AQ/AW is affected? Potions and tickets are fine, especially if I have to play risky or the game went down during a fight.

What does maintenance do that doesn't affect everyone equally? Allow for the completion of solo content. Everyone gets hurt equally in arena, so there's little to no real reason to compensate that. Battlechips carry far less worth than before because they're not 'required' to do top level content. Is it less gold? Sure. But all the same, *everyone* isn't earning gold during that time...and balancing how much gold to give would be a disaster.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★

Just no