**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which champ need next tuneup

I guess tuneup is the thing that didn't take much time...kabam said this earlier and I think kabam can do more tuneup in one month...here I am sharing some important cherecters of Marvel comic which I think need some tuneup...a small number changes would be enough for these champs...these champ has pretty good ability Just need some damage improvement in them and it would be awesome.... Just select 2 of them whom you guys wanna see the tuneup

Which champ need next tuneup 23 votes

Pheonix
39%
Oesername123Midnite93BahubaliBravojeenMercury79TheMailmannelevated_stupidity3MrGreekRed_Guardian 9 votes
Black Panther civilwar
8%
Icy000Princenayarw 2 votes
Gladiator Hulk ragnarock
13%
Warlord5386DizzydWolVErine_Amit 3 votes
Thor ragnarock
8%
Přìņče01Lucas12346 2 votes
Deadpool original(red)
4%
shinchan2810 1 vote
Sentry
0%
Ronan
4%
Hkf 1 vote
Daredavil (Netflix)
8%
adqqedfyvrMCOCHazza 2 votes
Ironfist
0%
Cable
13%
chrisfernendezzzDnegrin6969odishika123 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Juggernaut
  • Options
    PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Black Panther civilwar
    Come one we all know black panther deserves justice by a tuneup or overhaul, he should be buffed to killmonger level at the least! I mean black panther would have been a different story if they had killmonger and bp the way they are in the game! Bpcw lacks utility and severe damage, and he is due to get it after and important role in the mcu
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Pheonix
    By selecting two of them means share your two champ tuneup thought on comments
  • Options
    Pheonix

Come one we all know black panther deserves justice by a tuneup or overhaul, he should be buffed to killmonger level at the least! I mean black panther would have been a different story if they had killmonger and bp the way they are in the game! Bpcw lacks utility and severe damage, and he is due to get it after and important role in the mcu

Totally agree
  • Options
    Pheonix
    I totally forgot miles moralis guys if you are with miles Just say it on comments
  • Options
    BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Pheonix
    Phoenix, BP and Deadpool
  • Options
    Kevo9513Kevo9513 Posts: 356 ★★
    Diablo