**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AQ/AW Revives and Health potions

CableCable Posts: 309 ★★
With the dash back / evade and parry timing bugs going to be at least 2 more AQ cycles before they will be fixed wouldn't it be a nice gesture of Kabam to make all revives and health potions 1/2 off until these bugs are fixed. These are significantly playing a large role in players being KO'd and losing health in AQ / AW. Plus given the fact that now you can only purchase AQ/AW revive potions I think as a player base most of us will agree that this should have already been done.

Comments

• Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    wrm3jr.png
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Hope that is not violating rules as it was posted in main forum and not private chat
  • Hey there!

Just wanted to let you know that I moved this to the correct part of the forums :) Just want to keep the forum clean and organized!
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    But everyone is experiencing this. Its a bug lol.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Hey there!

Just wanted to let you know that I moved this to the correct part of the forums :) Just want to keep the forum clean and organized!

Why does your post look the same as every other normal player's? We need a way to clearly tell a kabam post from the rest again!
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    I had 1 retire before this aq and now I have 2 more retiring after. They are fed up with the glitchy gameplay and evade/parry bug.
  • DocWolverineDocWolverine Posts: 15
    It should be possible to buy single revives as well. I don't need a team revive all the time.
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    This was the straw that broke the camels back. You (kabam as a company) has finally gone way too far. Stop "fixing" things and ACTUALLY FIX WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. If this was reversed in players favor, it would have been handled immediately.. i have zero faith left in you guys as a company. Go violently stub your toe, thanks for nothing.