**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ revives

Not seeing SA show up as finished event any longer. Really hoping we get those revives today. There hasn’t been revives for loyalty in a while.

The issues have caused the need to use extra revives/potions that I and other summoners otherwise wouldn’t so it would be nice to throw some our way.

I know compensation will be given but for players who run top aq, the 10% t5cc is more important than the compensation we’ve ever been given in the past. We shouldn’t be forced to spend $$ at this time to get through content we otherwise wouldn’t need to. Not to mention the changes announced today severely cripple the ability to farm units in order to get these materials.

Comments

• Options
    Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97
    I wonder what kabam done with all that money from the 4th July sales. They sure as hell didn't invest in infrastructure
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    What could they have broken to make SA go away?
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Nemsa_M4n said:

I wonder what kabam done with all that money from the 4th July sales. They sure as hell didn't invest in infrastructure

Probably spent it all on hookers and blow
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,109 ★★★★

Nemsa_M4n said:

Probably spent it all on hookers and blow
    Quote of the day