**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Conquerors

Why are conquerors always put on with proven we deserve better than them we should be stuck with better rewards I was in a middle of a uncollected run

Comments

• Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Er, Kinda, but not exactly....
  • Options
    And i can say that as a conqueror
  • Options
    DhruvshahDhruvshah Posts: 67
    Dude I post so many revives and potions just to be made to go back to the middle of the quest thanks to emergency maintenance
  • Options
    Lost*
  • Options
    Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    You were just breezing through earlier acts. They should make it harder so when you complete an act, you’re ready for the next one. Act 5 is a pretty big jump from act 4. It could be just equal
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    the difference is pretty much negligible between the two. and why did the maintenance make you restart the quest?
  • Options
    I was on the boss but emergency maintenance made me restart it
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Act 4 completion isn't difficult. The maestro cost me zero revives
  • Options
    same, i finished him with a rank 3 cmm with one sp2 and a few hits... compared to act 5 chapter 2, HELLA EASY
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Numan said:

Look at em complaining progression is sooooo easy than it was 3-4 years back 4*s were a blessing getting a good one was heaven

Lol, there was a time you could realistically only get 3*s from arena. And dear God, you could get a new featured 3* for 50k points! That was the time Magik and white Magneto came to the game, btw.
  • Options
    Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Bro game reward change on uncollected try for uncollected....
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I mean yes we deserve more but not a lot