**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Havok vs Sunspot to 5/65

ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
Who's better in you're opinion Havok or Sunspot for 5* 5/65 ?

5* Havok vs Sunspot to 5/65 29 votes

Havok
55%
ZarakikCoolFlamepseudosaneHeattblasttCiciliatoDjinKill_GreyOnePix3LMike439JellePastorAmericaChikelSerious_786JragonMaster170DhruvshahYeetusTheFoetus 16 votes
Sunspot
44%
TeddersUnidentifiedCreatureHeisenberg750Charlie_SceneZeusskillNotsavage19Stargriller808Capn_DantePřìņče01RenaxqqŘïdđhįmGr8TonyStarkWills_t7 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    Wills_t7Wills_t7 Posts: 8
    Sunspot
    Sunspot overall is better but if they were fighting eachother Havok would win
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Havok
    In terms of utility, havok is way ahead. In special attack damage, they're not too far from each other.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I have both at 5/65 and they’re each incredible. Go with the awakened one if you have that choice.
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I will add this. Sunspot at r4 already played like a 5/65 imo, while I wasn’t overly impressed with Havok until I took him to 5/65, but you can’t go wrong with either.
  • Options
    ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    Havok
    Thanks for opinion will rank Havok ;)
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Havok
    Unlike sunspot, you don't need to do anything with Havok to gain those plasma charges. You could literally just parry and dex, get to sp3 and launch it to end the fight without touching the opponent. And there's also plasma detonation. Havok is easier and faster to play than Sunspot.