**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which 4* should I use my 4* generic awakening gem on?

I have a generic 4* awakening gem and wanted to know who to use it on or if I should wait. Here’s my 4* roster.

Comments

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    SW is worth a 4* generic for sure. In fact, maybe she is the top option amongst all 4*s. She is still not available as 5* and that is making the 4* version unique 😉
  • Options
    Epic123456Epic123456 Posts: 31
    Yeah I would defintely use it on SW she is overpowered with high sig,
  • Options
    Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    Definitely scarlet with... that’s who I used mine on
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 461 ★★★
    Agreed. I duped my SWitch and ranked her when I was in your spot a year or so ago and she helped me get through so much content. Plus she’s a lot of fun to play. None of your other options come close.
  • Options
    Drew3808Drew3808 Posts: 50
    If I just awakened scarlet witch, should I use my signature stones on her?
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Drew3808 said:

If I just awakened scarlet witch, should I use my signature stones on her?

yes definitely. however, managing your generic sig stones might be an issue because both omega and switch need high sig.
  • Options
    chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 346
    Scarlett witch is awesome in every possible way.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Scarlet witch needs to be max sig. Without it, she's just meh. With it, as a 4* she's great. Probably your best option right now, but she does need a lot of sig stones!! If you can't take her to at least sig 60, just wait... She really needs max sig to be the most effective so even sig 60 may feel a little disappointing if RNG isn't in your favor with her random chaos magic.

With the availability of 5* in the game now and even 6* only invest in 4* as much as you need to. F2P is just fine, but if you can (and want to) buy some deals, you could have some decent 5* or even 6* even as a newer player. This was unheard of less than 2 years ago and cost an arm and a when they first started showing up . Now, just wait for the right deal and $30 could be a game changer.

Not saying you should pay, but you could wait for the right deal and instantly have an amazing 5* or 6* (or a couple) that will tear through the current content and be a long term investment too.