**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

wifi connection

I could play with cell service today but I can not play more than a few minutes over wifi just keep logging me off is this happening to anyone else??

Comments

• Danklacrank1Danklacrank1 Posts: 59
    now losing my champs in aq due to this connection issue and I know it's the game because every other app and website works fine you should just cancel aq and what about aw tonite?? i probably wont even be able to place my champs. I know you guys are trying but it's been 3 days and its still a pile of ****. please guys you must work harder give the workers raises pay off whoever you must bribe cheat steal idc just get it fixed
  • PalistesPalistes Posts: 156 ★★
    This is exactly what is happening to me.
    i still cant play more that five minutes without getting kicked smh I've played for years and spent thousands and it doesn't seem like anyone is concerned with this wifi connection idk just frustrated it's been a week of garbage with no end in sight btw you should of already started giving out a 1st compensation with a 2nd and even a 3rd after it's fixed cause the game mail still works fine
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    What's weird for me is my main account works perfectly on a Kabam email login, but if I logout and try to login using the Google Play account for my alt then things don't work and I can't finish a fight in AQ and it keeps having connection issues.
    @snizzbar thats weird I'm kinda the opposite today my Google account works 90% of the time still few connection issues but my kabam account is horrendous can play more than a few min still
    It's hard to get a sense of how widespread this issue is because the threads keep getting closed.
    My in-game chat doesn't work either. Anybody else have that issue too, aside from the disconnects?
    @palates yup my game chat also doesn't work. i cant even pm anyone on my friends list and since my alli doesn't use line it has been a nightmare smh try running alli with no communication
  • Kraybone99Kraybone99 Posts: 18
    I have two accounts. One under Google Play & the other under Kabam. Both have the same issues. I can't finish a SINGLE fight without the "connection error" Popping up at the end of the fight. Costing me health in AQ and I can't even complete the Sasquatch side quest. I have an Android/Samsung
    I'm on Android too. I'm in East Central US. Wondering if this might be a load balancing problem. Anyone else in this area having this problem?
    @Palistes I'm on Eastern Standard, US
    Thanks @Kraybone99 Interested to see if there are more of us in Eastern having this problem.
    same here im in northeast def coincidence...still having issues 7 days now unreal
    I opened a support ticket. They responded and said they are aware of the issue but are still trying to replicate it.
    Please open support tickets. We need to get this figured out, and we need everyone having this issue to make it known.
    edited July 2020
    yeah and now war starting back up and I can't even stay connected it already messed up on an aq fight smh come on kabam slow your roll till this issue is fixed
  • Supasneed17Supasneed17 Posts: 10
    This is happening with my android devices. Neither my galaxy s7 or my galaxy tab is able to log in while on wifi, just mobile data, which is way to expensive. If there is no fix then I will be forced to stop playing.
  • BlanusaBlanusa Posts: 2
    still with issues, like always, no Internet, so i asume this post will upload with magic, because apparently i have no internet according to the game, wifi or 4g, my device: Samsung galaxy Note 10+5G EUA.
  • Jeff42000Jeff42000 Posts: 19
    On android I can log in, after 1-2 min the game drops due to connectivity... It has been going on like this for 3-4 days now. Unable to finish a fight before it happens. Reached out to Kabam support. They told me it was a known issue and closed my ticket....
    Same here, they closed my ticket under 24 hours of opening it. I still haven't been able to do week one of the boss rush and there's so many good rewards I haven't been able to earn from the Sasquatch side quest. It's been over a week. I'm beyond pissed. If I weren't the leader of my alliance, I'd quit
  • princerajbgsprincerajbgs Posts: 3

Please fix this issue.
    After every fight wifi sign comes
    "connection lost please check your connection"
    I have lost many war due to this
    We are loosing attack bonus
  • princerajbgsprincerajbgs Posts: 3

Fix this Kabam Or Give us Compensation Again
    We used a lot of potion, revive and units

• LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    edited August 2020
    Im using the wifi at my work which is super fast and I'm getting disconnected during war now. (Its 5:30pm I'm off im not slacking lol!) Even my alliance members are saying the same. Basically win the fight, then it gives a little message. I tried waiting but nothing and now I'm 50% health.
    Also I am on a brand new Galaxy s20
    guys so after the update i have had no connection issue knock on wood lol I think they fixed it so thanks kabam it was 3 weeks of hell and Ill consider all those boost and potions a loss least i can play again : )
  • I've been having connectivity issues still... Frankly, I'm insulted that there message says that there are connection issues and for me to check my connection when we know damn well it's their servers or bugs in the code. At the very least it could say "connection issues experienced. Check your connection, but let's be real, it's probably us. But just in case, check your connection... For us. It'll make us feel better."
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    So.......it’s not my wifi. Since it’s also happening with mobile data. After every or every 2nd fight that red wifi icon appears in the bottom right corner, causing lag and freezing the screen for minutes at a time.
    Awesome and all with the summoner appreciation calendar and all the new challenges and quests, but it’s not really fun when you can’t play the frakking game.