**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incursion Partners

Finding the right partner for Incursions is difficult. Many times I would search for a partner, and they would die on Zone 1, and then my 5* champs have to wait until the next incursion cycle to use again. Being a player with limited high ranking 5*s, as well as many other endgame players, this is extremely frustrating.

I know some people will say invite your friends or an alliance member, but that is not always reliable. MCOC is a global game. Most of my friends don't even share the same time zone as me. When I go to sleep for example, I wake up and a brand new AQ is 6 hours in already. So lining up times to play incursions is difficult. Not only that, everyones skill level is extremely different. Some players are level 60 and still aren't Uncollected. Some players are level 52 and are Cavaliers. Some Uncollected players can get to Zone 10 sector 6 easy. Some Cavalier players cant get past zone 5.

The Find a Partner option needs to be improved with partners of a closer skill level. Incursions would just feel like a waste should you get the wrong partner.

Comments

• disturbedgeniusdisturbedgenius Posts: 98
    edited July 2020
    Agreed. And an even more annoying thing is that sometimes your partner aren't responsive and won't even enter the first node and after waiting an hour for them to make the first move you just give up and quit - and your champions still have to go through cooldown for 24+ hours.

I only have two sets of 4-star champions ranked up enough to do Incursions above level 3, and wasting either of them on a partner that won't even play is beyond annoying.
  • Championa10Championa10 Posts: 44

Agreed. And an even more annoying thing is that sometimes your partner aren't responsive and won't even enter the first node and after waiting an hour for them to make the first move you just give up and quit - and your champions still have to go through cooldown for 24+ hours.

I only have two sets of 4-star champions ranked up enough to do Incursions above level 3, and wasting either of them on a partner that won't even play is beyond annoying.

Correct. Communcation is especially key to having a great incursion. Many times i have had partners who spoke a different language, and refused to use the preset phrases provided by Kabam. Waiting on partners take a huge toll on incursions as well, because the time limit in dungeons have been removed.
  • Championa10Championa10 Posts: 44
    Kabam, I suggest that champions cool down relative to the last zone you reached. For example dying on Zone 1 would be an hour cooldown for 5*s and dying on zone 5 would be 2 days? That may be easier to add in the game than having an algorithim matching players skill level.
  • Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 196 ★★
    My IGN : Batman.bruce
    Add me for incursions sector 5 and 6