**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is OG Dare Devil still worth ranking

Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
I have mine duped level only at 20 and sitting at rank 3. I am close to having what I need to just shoot him up to rank 5 but I am not sure he is worth it with the new war map. Just looking for thoughts and feedback

Comments

• Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
    Well he's a great champ to have duped. I only have him at r4 sig lvl 40 but his perfect block and evasion make him amazing for certain fights in story and events. I never really used him much for wars though. He had a issue where his combo wouldn't land all the hits. Idk if it's been fixed yet though. I haven't been using him since he had problems.
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    Yes, I was able to take down Yondu in Act 5.3 with mine.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Antgeo1 wrote: »
    Yes, I was able to take down Yondu in Act 5.3 with mine.

He evaded all arrow strike or just sp?
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    All arrow
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Yes, take him up. Him not being a 5* is proof he is OP and saves you $$$
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    Yes, mine is sig 99, you wont regret it
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    What about Netflix DD? I have mine awakened at Sig 20 and still r1. What level is he worth bringing to?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    What about Netflix DD? I have mine awakened at Sig 20 and still r1. What level is he worth bringing to?

Not near as good as OG but some people like his armor break. Imo he's not near as good.
  • Yes, take him up. Him not being a 5* is proof he is OP and saves you $$$

That's not always the case. Joe fixit for example
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    Sure.have mine on 5/50 lvl 99. He has been broken for months.he miss every hit after sim or spider heavy attack so he is useless in AQ. Also in war he doesn't always evade( i repeat lvl 99,100% chance to evade). I have sent sooo many tickets and complains.only answer was-100% chance to evade does not mean he will evade every time (WTF???) But for event and arena he is good.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Sky_kitty wrote: »
    Sure.have mine on 5/50 lvl 99. He has been broken for months.he miss every hit after sim or spider heavy attack so he is useless in AQ. Also in war he doesn't always evade( i repeat lvl 99,100% chance to evade). I have sent sooo many tickets and complains.only answer was-100% chance to evade does not mean he will evade every time (WTF???) But for event and arena he is good.

OG DD only evades projectiles. so if he doesnt evade normal hits then he is working as intended. however if he is not evading projectiles then he is bugged