**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why not cancel the rest of the AW season?

Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
I’m wondering if there has been any internal discussions about simply cancelling the rest of the AW season? This would allow the dev team the necessary time to fully assess and correct the stability issues without as much time-related pressure.

Compensation for the stability issue has already been presented to the player base, why not just include slightly bumped AW season rewards as part of compensation and not rush the process?

I say this as an active player in a healthy alliance that is on the cusp of the next reward tier. If we win out, we have a shot at getting into the next prize bracket. I’d love to have a chance at those rewards, so I’d love to continue a stable war season. But I’m also worried about the stability issues popping up again before the season ends, and using valuable resources that ultimately will go to waste if the last war or two are cancelled.

I don’t want to tag the mods, but any feedback or response would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,265 ★★★★★
    They've already confirmed canceling is an option, but an official announcement should come before Wednesday
  • Options

They've already confirmed canceling is an option, but an official announcement should come before Wednesday

Hopefully anyway. There's always a chance they'll try to get matchmaking running and it could result in the same situation as the last 2 attempts. At which point the decision to end the Season may become a more likely outcome. Or maybe they've fixed it and we get 1 more cycle of AW for the Season. Only time will tell.

I wouldn't expect to hear anything definitive until Wednesday though. If we do hear earlier that the Season has been ended, then they've accepted that whatever's wrong is going to take some serious time to rectify. I understand why so many want answers sooner than later, but one cannot give what they do not have. I wish Kabam the best on that note.
  • Options
    Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★

Thank you for that info, I must have missed that.

• Options
    SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    They must have said that in the previous thread before deleting it. I commented in it but I can't find my comment.