**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I got scammed

I’m going to start this off by saying I’ve already contacted kabam support so hopefully they are working on this issue and can help me get my stuff.
Today I was fighting the 6.1.5 crossbones boss and ran out of units+revives. I was full boosted so no time for arena. I bought the star lords loot bag for $10 but I didn’t get any units! I refreshed my time and they still weren’t there so I powered off my tablet and tried again. Still nothing. I checked my account balance and $10 was missing so I know it took my money. I also checked purchase history and it was there. What ended up happening is me losing my boosts and now I’m stuck in 6.1.5. I don’t want to buy more units in case the same thing happens again. Hopefully this gets resolved soon so I can finish the quest but this is a bit ridiculous. Now I’m stuck in a quest for an unknown amount of time, I literally got scammed out of $10 and I lost all my boosts.

Comments