**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sad but Hopeful

The new announced competitive event isn't available in my country (italy) and that's sad, i really like this kind of competitions and events (and i helped organize them in other pvp videogames).
I'm still getting a positive vibe from Summoner Showdown, because it's most likely only the first event of this kind that's offered to us, and i think the limited number of countries allowed is understandable due to them having to get permissions.
If this event is a success, they'll surely work hard to ensure everyone will get a chance to participate to future events!

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Where are you guys getting this summoner showdown info from anyway? Checked all around the forums and haven't found the original thread.
  • Options

Where are you guys getting this summoner showdown info from anyway? Checked all around the forums and haven't found the original thread.

Check ingame mail yet?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/
    @Kill_Grey4112
  • Options

Check ingame mail yet?
    Not there.
  • Options

https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/
    @Kill_Grey4112
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Arsoz said:

I saw it from seatin those rewards are juicy any 6 star of your choice, rank up gems, generic awakening gem and other things.If you dont want to tryhard than you can go for the easy difficultly and earn 2 million gold and 15k 5 star shards
    Dope!