Sweet Christmas! I highly advise you don't click on this post. Really!

Well since you didn't heed my warning in the post title, allow me to pitch you on joining the alliance I am in.

Adam Warlock's Infinity Watch [AWIW] is a small, laid back, but definitely not lazy alliance. We have 14 current members. Those members are made up of second MCOC accounts, semi retired accounts, mid level accounts, and even newer accounts. We have a mix of it all. We work together to collect rewards, help each other out, and don't let the game be a 2nd job.

We are AQ focused. Sorry, but you won't find us running maps 6 or 7 or putting up 200+ million points. That's not who we are. We run a 33322 series schedule with 2 BGs (hoping to grow to a third). We consistently go over the 20 million point mark. And the rewards we get are far better than what one would get without an alliance or running an alliance of one. The maps we run keep champs free for other content and aren't so difficult that you can use a wide variety of champs.

We do not run AW. The season drags, the season rewards are far worse than 4 weeks of AQ rewards, and frankly some of the member accounts don't have the roster to accommodate. Just not worth it in our collective eyes.

The alliance has 3 simple requirements. 1) We use the LINE app for communication. It's all round better than in game chat and doesn't tether you to having to constantly log in just to check for messages. We ask that you have it and use it. 2) We ask you to be a daily, active, team player. We'll help you and ask that you help us. If everyone does their best, we all become eligible and collect rewards. 3) Join and participate in all AQs. This is our bread and butter. Beyond AQ, the game is yours to run however you want. Open whatever crystals you want, rank and level whomever you want, and complete content of your choice and your pace.

If you are interested or have questions, by all means get in touch with me. I'm happy to answer responses to this post but would prefer chatting with you on the LINE app. Just download/open and search and add Obsidiman. Hope to hear from you!

Comments

• Hi I saw your comment on my post that was pointing me to this post and I would like to join. I do have line so I can message you about questions on there if you prefer?
  • ZJPrice99 said:

Hi I saw your comment on my post that was pointing me to this post and I would like to join. I do have line so I can message you about questions on there if you prefer?

I should probably also mention that I can’t play on Tuesdays due to other commitments and I live in the uk.
  • Obsidiman_JonesObsidiman_Jones Posts: 425 ★★
    Obsidiman on LINE. Shoot me a message.