**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Had some GARBAGE pulls, where to go from here

Hey all!
First off, I fully understand that crystals are RNG and that the chances of getting bad pulls are pretty likely. I am not here to rant about how bad my pulls have been and say the game/kabam is conspiring against me, just asking advice.

I have opened 5 5* crystals on my account and they have been, in order: taskmaster, red hulk, og black panther, og black panther again, and loki. Red Hulk is the only one I use (i use vision too but he was from units obviously). I was LIVID when I got back to back og bp because the chances of the same hero back to back are so small but also because of this big reason: I really like incursions. I have artifacts saved up and really want to be able to buy the 5* crystals in the incursion store (i already think the requirements are ridiculous) but i don't have enough 5* heroes. Trying to get to 8 5* heroes has been the biggest reason I've been choosing the basic crystal over the featured, but I am ready for a good hero, I have allot of iso and other stuff expiring and I'm ready to invest in my future best champ.

This leads to my question: what should I do? I just got Loki this morning and have basically no 5* shards left but I am sick of working so hard for these trash champs just to collect dust. I understand that trash pulls happen, but should I stick it out with the basic pool and build a roster for the incursions store (requirements are 8 5*s champs and then 16 5* champs) or should I go for the feature or should i focus on dual class crystals? I'm kind of at a loss if I am just one more crystal away from the basic pool rewarding me (my most coveted champs like corvus or doom aren't in the featured) or if I am being ignorant sticking with it. 5* shards are pretty hard for me to come by and I need to invest them wisely. Please comment any opinions!

Thank you all

Had some GARBAGE pulls, where to go from here 41 votes

Stick it out with the basic crystal because there are good champs and the incursion store benefit, your luck will turn
70%
winterthurStrategicinvasian82allinashesthe_furry_oneVuDahSpiderCoolsOzFearUsManar198xGhostboytjieKDSuperFlash10CiciliatoYcatsEdeuinkRenaxqqFlashSpideyLucifer1810AburaeesXguard77_hbtygbty423_ 29 votes
Go for the featured crystal because you need a good champ to take you to the next level, incursions aren't important
12%
LoganJackman05Doctor_Strange19ŘïdđhįmMuffinBrainHolyLegoStep 5 votes
Focus on the dual class crystal to target what you don't have
17%
TheHoodedDormammuShafeeqWRIRgsil6374DretlleVendemiaireVercingetorix 7 votes

Comments

• OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Stick it out with the basic crystal because there are good champs and the incursion store benefit, your luck will turn
    It will get better. Took me about 8 5* before I started getting some decent ones. Just don’t expect beyond god tier, took me forever to get those.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    I don't play Incursions, but regardless of which champ appearing I was building up more 5-Stars to make resource arena grinding easier.

OG BP's bleed is also good.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Hold onto that Loki. He's going to make 5.4.6 Ultron a whole lot easier.
  • Husain_b128Husain_b128 Posts: 79
    What is dual class crystal?
  • Rap027Rap027 Posts: 88

What is dual class crystal?

It's a crystal coming "end of july/early august" that will only have champs from two classes - Mutant/Skill, Science/Mystic, Tech/Cosmic. It will be the same price as a basic 5*
    I get that these bad champs will help with arena grinding, and everyone says loki is perfect against ultron so that's good. I am not expecting to get corvus or ghost every time I spin, I guess I just am hesitant to waste shards on these trash characters or resources in ranking them up. I know I shouldn't expect a beyond god tier champ, but should I bother ranking these bad ones up at all? How good of a champ do they have to be to use resources on at my current level?
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    For your roster those pulls are not that trash. Red Hulk is REALLY good! Taskmaster is not bad either and OG Black Panther is old but his bleed damage can get really high especially with some synergies that can make him crazy good if the enemy bleeds!
    About Loki... well... yes he's trash but has some very limited uses where he might come in handy... but yeah mostly trash. I'll pretend you didn't mention him now lol.
    Strategic said:

For your roster those pulls are not that trash. Red Hulk is REALLY good! Taskmaster is not bad either and OG Black Panther is old but his bleed damage can get really high especially with some synergies that can make him crazy good if the enemy bleeds!
    About Loki... well... yes he's trash but has some very limited uses where he might come in handy... but yeah mostly trash. I'll pretend you didn't mention him now lol.

I don’t mind taskmaster as much he is fun to play he just doesn’t seem very good. Bp and loki are alright i just don’t think they’re worth using over good 4*s, but i do love red hulk.

I’m trying to explore act 4 and when i do i should have enough resources to r4 a 5*, would rh be worth it if i don’t get a better champ by then or would i be better off saving the resources?
  • Bolt_3Bolt_3 Posts: 38
    rank up that og black panther, hes pretty decent