Which one should get all the sig. Stones

Přìņče01Přìņče01 Member Posts: 193 ★★
I am cavalier and done 100% varient 4 and 3 ...varient 2 completed and is around 60% varient 1 chapter 1 only done.
Where should i put my sig stones
I can get any one of them at around 120-150 and by the time summoner appreciatation ends maybe max sig one of these.

Which one should get all the sig. Stones 29 votes

AA
3%
Jakes 1 vote
Namor
27%
Papicante1RenaxqqQfuryAayush19Shish15odishika123Shivansh_Nain1shield456 8 votes
Capiw
68%
AjisdopeQuikPikWarlord5386pseudosaneRepto23MoosetiptronicPHJfinEtjamaBerjibsMauledOmedennDoctor_Strange19FlashSpideyPrakhar_82Xguard77unoobmeproBestReconLivingLegendxYeetusTheFoetusBatman_bruce31 20 votes

Comments

• MauledMauled Member, Guardian Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Capiw
    Cap needs the dupe and becomes so much more versatile.

I’ve honestly not really found a use for Namor on my roster. I ranked him down when they adjusted him and haven’t missed him and haven’t really ranked anyone up to do his ‘job’. So unless Prestige is a Major concern i wouldn’t bother
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Member Posts: 193 ★★
    Mauled said:

Cap needs the dupe and becomes so much more versatile.

I’ve honestly not really found a use for Namor on my roster. I ranked him down when they adjusted him and haven’t missed him and haven’t really ranked anyone up to do his ‘job’. So unless Prestige is a Major concern i wouldn’t bother

Thanks....Don't really care about prestige. ya that's what i was wondering like do we really need that unique ability that he has in endgame content!!?
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Member Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Namor's ability is unique. There are a few fights in the endgame where Namor is absolutely the #1 counter and it may be painful to do it with anyone else. If you can afford to max him out, he's good for prestige and good for niche situations. In most situations though, he'll be pretty average. He really needs a high sig level to be effective.

AA is pretty similar in that he's very effective in some matchups but only mediocre if he can't access the full extent of his abilities, though I'd say he's less specialized than Namor. As long as they can bleed and be poisoned with no negative effects on the attacker, AA will shred the fight. Add in an immunity and he's not great. He doesn't need a high sig level though.

Cap has a lot of utility when duped (I'd say more than the other 2), but like Namor needs a high sig level.

No bad option here. It really comes down to what you need.
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Member Posts: 193 ★★

Namor's ability is unique. There are a few fights in the endgame where Namor is absolutely the #1 counter and it may be painful to do it with anyone else. If you can afford to max him out, he's good for prestige and good for niche situations. In most situations though, he'll be pretty average. He really needs a high sig level to be effective.

AA is pretty similar in that he's very effective in some matchups but only mediocre if he can't access the full extent of his abilities, though I'd say he's less specialized than Namor. As long as they can bleed and be poisoned with no negative effects on the attacker, AA will shred the fight. Add in an immunity and he's not great. He doesn't need a high sig level though.

Cap has a lot of utility when duped (I'd say more than the other 2), but like Namor needs a high sig level.

No bad option here. It really comes down to what you need.

Alright....i don't really need any one of them like just at this moment so i guess i will wait till any one of them is needed and thn decide accordingly..
    Who knows might need one of these in boss rushes that are coming
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Member Posts: 899 ★★★
    Capiw
    Cap