**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Act 6 compensation - not just another one asking WHEN

Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion
So, I read that compensation will rely on what changes were made when “you attempted” act6.
Does this mean it will make a difference between those who COMPLETED act6 before changes and those who completed It after changes OR difference berween those who EXPLORED act6 before/after the changes?

Can some of the mods help pls? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    Yeah will compensation be different who completed champion fight 1time, 3 times and 5times??
  • PabPab33PabPab33 Posts: 1
    After the nerf of act6, who will get compensation ? Those who have completed act6 3 months before the announcement or 3 months before the nerf ?
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★

Hey all,

At this time, the answer to this is "We don't know". We haven't started that process yet, but I think it's safe to say that we'll take all of this into account.

Don’t bother. Let the gone byes be gone byes.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    Seems kind of silly to me to do content in the hopes of getting compensation later. If I was a betting man I wouldn’t put money on you getting back anywhere close to what you used/spent
  • Jungle92Jungle92 Posts: 114 ★★

Hey all,

At this time, the answer to this is "We don't know". We haven't started that process yet, but I think it's safe to say that we'll take all of this into account.

Hi Miike, thank you for answering.
    Gonna have to wait for updates than.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★

No need for compensation. Maybe they can send us a title called this summoner was explored 6.2.6 aka infamous champion boss before nerf or something. I’ll take that

yup, absolutely
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I do think it’d be really nice to get a special title for beating the champion in his current state. Maybe even two, one for initial completion and one for exploration.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Tbh I don’t think compensation for completing the old act 6 should be that much, I mean you got the champion fight and the darkhawk fight as the real problems but besides for that it isn’t that bad
  • Hey all,

Can we please not get consumables? They just go into the stash and expire for a lot of people
  • UncleHateUncleHate Posts: 6
    Would be great, if there will be a summoner special title like "Beat the champion, before it became a trend"
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

Hey all,

Can we please not get consumables? They just go into the stash and expire for a lot of people
    Then use the consumables bruh
    At a certain point in the game, there is just nothing to use consumables on. Like there’s only two pieces of content in the game that I haven’t 100% (LoL and Variant 1) and a lot of players have everything in the game 100%, so getting consumables are useless because there is nothing to use them on.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Kabam released the first nerf of the act 6 but what about act 6.2.5 (paths and boss) ?