Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.
Alliance War Season Rewards will start to roll out to Summoners very soon. These will take a while to get to everybody, so do not worry if an Alliance Mate receives their rewards, but you haven't yet. We thank you for your patience.

Fullmetal Alchemist

Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 506 ★★★

Please tell me this is a FMA reference lol
Plus this and the MHA reference back in 2018 probably means someone at Kabam likes a lil anime

Comments

• There are many games, series, animes with "Full metal" on the title. It could be anything, really.

Funny note: The names of the last 3x quests of act 5 are a reference to Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

There are many games, series, animes with "Full metal" on the title. It could be anything, really.

Funny note: The names of the last 3x quests of act 5 are a reference to Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

Ooooh, I love the animation of that one!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 4,637 ★★★★★
    I’m pretty sure it’s a FMA reference
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 197 ★★★
    Nah - if it was FMA, it would have to follow the alchemical laws of equivalent exchange.

P.S. Brotherhood FTW!!!

(ducks to avoid OG fan SP2 projecticles)
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 124
    That synergy did reminded me of FMA too when reading through..
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 356 ★★

Plus this and the MHA reference back in 2018 probably means someone at Kabam likes a lil anime

MHA reference?

MHA reference?
    Na

• Please tell me this is a FMA reference lol

MHA reference?
    There was one during the event quest when Emma Frost and Omega Red were introduced

• PlantesanPlantesan Posts: 320 ★★
    Considering they also referenced Yu-Gi-Oh in today’s Platinumpool in-game e-mail, not surprised they would sneak in a few other nods XD

MHA reference?
    There was one during the event quest when Emma Frost and Omega Red were introduced

Nice
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 506 ★★★

There are many games, series, animes with "Full metal" on the title. It could be anything, really.

I know it’s a bit iffy, but since Diablo’s an alchemist I thought it could be a reference
  • There are many games, series, animes with "Full metal" on the title. It could be anything, really.

I know it’s a bit iffy, but since Diablo’s an alchemist I thought it could be a reference
    Oh yeh sure, forgot about that actually