**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

You happy AW rite no?

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Hello.

Are you happy AW is starting.

Are you sad you won't make it to Plat now because of the Missed AWs?

Im sad. We Won every AW from T12 now to T6 we was on a role! I am happy we'll get a better seasons reward but should a T6 Ally really be in a Silver bracket tho?

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Rite or maybe right how ever you read it no

Still confused. Some people use "no" at the end of a question to mean "correct?" As in "You agree, no?" Now you say "rite" could be "right" (which is completely different) depending on how I read it and you want to know if that is correct? I don't see how "You are happy with AW right, no?" makes any more sense. I am generally happier with AW when it is right more than when it is wrong, but that's kind of a given.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    To be rite or to not be rite is the true question