**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why quake doesn’t benefit from assassin mastery

Intended or not?

Why quake doesn’t benefit from assassin mastery 52 votes

Fix this
71%
LeNoirFaineantJim0172Lvernon15Har8UnsilentDuke_SilverAdvFire_MarineplayinggameletThedancingkidGamesbond90Colonaut123Jedi_HawkeGhostboytjieTheKillerSporkDeckardbrandinhoQacobKill_Greykubricknolan 37 votes
Don’t fix this
28%
FrostyAnonymous346cx23433CainMaxGamingNichj99ArsozGreekhitILLUSION8DretlleAPTbOM2015Zeuszeroodishika123Thanks_D19Thebombsquad1 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Fix this
    I've never noticed. Are you sure she doesn't?
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 195 ★★
    Fix this
    Yes, I have noticed too. I though it was because her damage came from base attack but I read the description again and it's not stated like that so I think it should be fixed.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Fix this

Yes, she doesn’t benefit from courage either, your damage ticks for the same amount no matter how much health you or the opponent has.

It is supposed to be based on your attack, it can get very high in incursions with the proper hacks. No reason assassin and courage don’t benefit her.

That courage problem has been there for about 3 months now. It started after the pyramid X and sorcerer supreme event quest (in the following update).
  • Options
    ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Fix this

Yes, she doesn’t benefit from courage either, your damage ticks for the same amount no matter how much health you or the opponent has.

It is supposed to be based on your attack, it can get very high in incursions with the proper hacks. No reason assassin and courage don’t benefit her.

That courage problem has been there for about 3 months now. It started after the pyramid X and sorcerer supreme event quest (in the following update).
    Are you talking about the mastery no longer working in general? I don’t recall Quake ever benefitting from it.
  • Options
    Fix this

Are you talking about the mastery no longer working in general? I don’t recall Quake ever benefitting from it.
    She used to. It suddenly stopped after a certain update some months ago.
  • Options
    AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 195 ★★
    Fix this
    Could any mod please answer this question? Thanks.
  • Options
    DeckardDeckard Posts: 31
    Fix this
    Dont let this thread die!
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Don’t fix this
    even if it is broken she is already great and doesn't need to be any better than she already is
  • Options
    Fix this
    MaxGaming said:

even if it is broken she is already great and doesn't need to be any better than she already is

That is one weird analogy you've got there...
    A bug is a bug, it should always get fixed.
  • Options
    Fix this
    Deckard said:

Dont let this thread die!

Lmao 😂
  • Options
    Fix this
    tafre said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-FCZ70Cr4U

I think this was addressed before on the forums and if I am not mistaken K Miike said that it is intended and it will not get fixed because well it is not bugged. Not sure if I agree but it is the case in this situation.

Here's the thing...it wasn't always like that. I remember running through the storm pyramid X event quest with my 4* quake back in the day. Her Aftershock damage was increased by courage which I had maxed out. In the subsequent update it suddenly changed with no word from kabam. Coincidence?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

tafre said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-FCZ70Cr4U

I think this was addressed before on the forums and if I am not mistaken K Miike said that it is intended and it will not get fixed because well it is not bugged. Not sure if I agree but it is the case in this situation.

Here's the thing...it wasn't always like that. I remember running through the storm pyramid X event quest with my 4* quake back in the day. Her Aftershock damage was increased by courage which I had maxed out. In the subsequent update it suddenly changed with no word from kabam. Coincidence?
    Back in the day? That was like four months ago
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

MaxGaming said:

That is one weird analogy you've got there...
    A bug is a bug, it should always get fixed.
    A bug is not always a bug. Just like tehy did with domino/ss if they deem the power level of the champ to be appropraite and fixing a description to either match the description or change the description they will change the description.
  • Options
    DeckardDeckard Posts: 31
    Fix this
    tafre said:

I think this was addressed before on the forums and if I am not mistaken K Miike said that it is intended and it will not get fixed because well it is not bugged.

I’ve seached forums and found nada.