**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Potentially the best month?

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
Next month we're getting loads of stuff to do and some juicy rewards too.
There's the summoner showdown, Summer smackdown, a new variant, 6.2.6 Champion nerf, a week of gifts (ROL, LOL and Abyss thing) and the compensation for the outages.
Seems awesome to me.

Comments

• QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    What he said^ did I miss something
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Sairam44 said:

What week of gifts??

Basically a congrats to everyone who beat ROL,LOL and Abyss first
    I think it''ll be similar to when they asked BrutalDLX to pick a crystal to hand out to everyone. From the way they worded it, it'll be a bit bigger than that this time
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Could the ones who disagree please present their thoughts? Or is it just because some countries weren't included in the Summoner showdown?
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★

Could the ones who disagree please present their thoughts? Or is it just because some countries weren't included in the Summoner showdown?

Dont worry pal, im pretty sure its because of that, but they dont need to be hotheads about it right?
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,804 ★★★★★
    Despite this month has great things coming, there’s a bittersweet taste on many players that left outside the Showdown.
    Let’s hope Kabam consider this next year and include more countries 🤞
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Jaded said:

(Pulled an hour ago)

Not the start to these events I wanted 😂.

Hopefully this isn’t prelude to what’s going to come in the next month.

The units tho