Parry Curse

TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
We need clarification on the Epic modifier parry curse. So I Quaked and baked Thing mini boss and I received the parry curse due to Quakes stun but it wasn't due to a parry. So is parry curse only supposed to activate when the stun is caused by a parry or all stuns? I know the description implies all stuns but it is literally called parry curse.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    The description mentions stun I believe, so it’s not a bug, they just forgot there are stuns besides parry when naming it I think
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Member Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

The description mentions stun I believe, so it’s not a bug, they just forgot there are stuns besides parry when naming it I think

That was my guess as well but if that isn't the case we should certainly know officially.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    You get it no matter if you parry or not. You just have a 0% reduction for 2 fights afterwards
    Did you actually have the reduction? If so, then any stun will count
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★

You get it no matter if you parry or not. You just have a 0% reduction for 2 fights afterwards

He’s basically asking why the stun reduction charges apply on quake’s aftershock detonate stun despite the name implying parry is the only one affected
    Ah he just mentioned getting the curse and not necessarily the reduction. I was confused my first fight with it when I got the curse after never parrying until I saw it showed 0% reduction that's why I asked. I'm mediocre at best with quake and fortunately player with others that definitely are not so I never have to use her. Honestly not familiar with how she interacts with it.
  • danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,077 ★★★★★

Ah he just mentioned getting the curse and not necessarily the reduction. I was confused my first fight with it when I got the curse after never parrying until I saw it showed 0% reduction that's why I asked. I'm mediocre at best with quake and fortunately player with others that definitely are not so I never have to use her. Honestly not familiar with how she interacts with it.

Mediocre is VERY generous.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Member Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

shots fired

Learning quake is an absolute must at this point. Kabam will never make her a 6 star unfortunately. Can we at least get Hyperion though? lol

Kabam if you're listening you can make a ton of money off 6 star Quake. Just throwing it out there if you didn't know. I would pay 15k units for 6 star Quake.
  • danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,077 ★★★★★

Learning quake is an absolute must at this point. Kabam will never make her a 6 star unfortunately. Can we at least get Hyperion though? lol

Kabam if you're listening you can make a ton of money off 6 star Quake. Just throwing it out there if you didn't know. I would pay 15k units for 6 star Quake.
    If it was a unit offer, it would need to be AT LEAST 100k units, and even that Is way too cheap

If it was a unit offer, it would need to be AT LEAST 100k units, and even that Is way too cheap
    lmao we can only dream.