**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Season 19 cancel

Hi Kabam,

Today my teammates and I, and many other players, experienced a lot of crashes, errors and other bugs in AQ. This quest has been very painful and frustrating for many of us, with lots of items used for nothing (thank you for the half-life lost when the game crashes, we looove it). That's a week or so that the game doesn't run well, and we know you're working hard to fix the game.
But we really fear that tomorrow we will experienced once again the same issues with the new AW.
So, as this season is already ruined, why don't you just cancel it instead of continuing it with all these issues? I know you "will be keeping an eye on it, and will take action if required". But it would seem fairer to close it, get back to our last season 18 rank, and relaunch a new one when everything will be fixed.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Adamante said:

Hi Kabam,

Today my teammates and I, and many other players, experienced a lot of crashes, errors and other bugs in AQ. This quest has been very painful and frustrating for many of us, with lots of items used for nothing (thank you for the half-life lost when the game crashes, we looove it). That's a week or so that the game doesn't run well, and we know you're working hard to fix the game.
    But we really fear that tomorrow we will experienced once again the same issues with the new AW.
    So, as this season is already ruined, why don't you just cancel it instead of continuing it with all these issues? I know you "will be keeping an eye on it, and will take action if required". But it would seem fairer to close it, get back to our last season 18 rank, and relaunch a new one when everything will be fixed.

Just end the session and calculate the 6 war there ben done already wil be more fair
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    No, if war is working we should play out this last set. If anything goes wrong, then just cancel and give us rewards for wherever ranking is right now
  • LostoneLostone Posts: 23
    Just playing normal stuff... 5 crashes this morning...every time I was beating thing in this summer quest ..lol... I never beat thing.. it dropped out..it’s only just started..
  • LostoneLostone Posts: 23
    And if we enter AW and it happens... bang there goes 50% health.. sorry but the 50% health loss for being an honest player really bugs me and the fact that it drops out in this season proves it’s NOT ALWAYS the SUMMONER who stuffs up.
  • Canrdboy36Canrdboy36 Posts: 74
    We don't know if war will be working, still have over 2 hrs until matchmaking. But I do know we have dropped at least 2 tiers since the game bugged out which pisses me off.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    I support the decision to continue with the last 3 wars. The season is not yet unsalvageable, far from it - and I appreciate the opportunity to see it through whilst it remains so.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★

I support the decision to continue with the last 3 wars. The season is not yet unsalvageable, far from it - and I appreciate the opportunity to see it through whilst it remains so.

Yes but if the matmaaking fail this time it better to to end it
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    Im still getting here and there connection issues and dont like risking fights if its like aw and with problems occurring and war tier dropping its looking bad at the moment with wars and shouldnt continue with last 3 just to be safe it dont run smoothly and just wait on the problem being fixed more than anything